Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Help Pls.

Old
Help Pls. - Wed Jul 06, 2011, 02:17 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
BronzeStar
Guys whilst I'm learning is there an option on Poker Stars to help you at the table to tell you what you have, I find whilst I'm trying to read people, calculate the pots odds, work out my next move, etc. etc. I sometimes miss what's there in front of me e.g. a straight. Yeah I know..... is there any hope....ha....ha...

I have this option on another site I use but can't find it anywhere here, can someone point me in the right direction if it's available?

Many thanks
CAM

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 03:04 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
I THINK IT IS ONLY ON PLAY MONEY TABLES

GOOD LUCK

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 12:51 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
if I remember right another site has display hand strength option. and I think dennis is right. it is only available on play money tables and just does it automatically. it appears on the bottom right of the tables screen. stach em high! MT
Ps. There (may be) that under options at top of lobby. Not sure right now as i'm on my phone and can't access stars only PSO from here.

Last edited by mtnestegg; Wed Jul 06, 2011 at 01:06 PM.. Reason: Added

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 12:55 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
I am sure there is a program that does this,I remember a member used to post hands back in the day
and he had a program that did just that.
Will track him down in the next week(takes awhile to contact him) and get back to you.

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 02:28 PM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
SOME PROGRAMS LIKE PT3 WILL SHOW YOUR HAND
BUT I DON'T THINK PS HAS IT OTHER THEN PLAY MONEY

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 02:58 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
There is a program called Tournament Indicator that shows your current hand and the probabilities of improving to various hands and also tracked basic stats on opponents you played. It doesn't have the post game analysis features of HEM or PT3.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com