Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Have the PSO schools been amalgamated?

Old
Have the PSO schools been amalgamated? - Wed Jul 06, 2011, 09:23 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2007
I noticed a few posts here from members of other schools. I assumed that they had done the same as me and switched over to PSO.

It has just occurred to me though that since PSO has integrated the various leagues under one umbrella, it is likely that the schools have been amalgamated as well?

Does that mean that we all can be members of three schools now?

TC

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 11:32 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
I think they are still running the German and Spanish Intellipoker leagues, but I think you need to be in Germany or Spain to get into those. Players in those countries can probably play in both the global PSO and their local country league.

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 12:23 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
The 3 leagues are combined into one
But the other 2 leagues have other tournaments (Omaha, razz, etc)
The 3 leagues have there own forums

So they all play in this Global league and they also play these other games
And those 2 other leagues are for there specific countries

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 03:43 PM
(#4)
Since: Mar 2009
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by IroncladMerc View Post
I think they are still running the German and Spanish Intellipoker leagues, but I think you need to be in Germany or Spain to get into those. Players in those countries can probably play in both the global PSO and their local country league.
IroncladMerc

I use to belong to the Inillipoker league! Had to give it up to joing the PSO and I'm so
happy I did. You do not need to belong to that country to be a member. There teaching
methods are aggressive to say the least. They tend to teach how to steal pots wrather
to win them. The learn to raise everything to the flop and the race to the river and hope you
fold out. Believe it or not on the cash table this does work for them more then you think.

They play on luck most of the time and when they hit they make like they had the hand
in the first place. Look for a raise on any face card - connectors or suited and not just any
raise. They are tought is if they raise and get lucky a couple of times you will think twice
about them again.....I did make some cash there but was not learning poker.
All I learned the was to shuve push and bully my way though a game.

The PSO is by far the best place to learn and get help when I need it and boy do I!
As I find myself sometimes putting to much on a pot the I know I would lose anyway.
Still trying to break the habits I learned there........

Very happy I joined the PSO the forum here is a great place to learn and not to mention
the members here are here to help! In there form they just bragged about how they
just won som cash from another country. If you asked someone for help the would
just tell you to go there text or video section...

GL AT THE TABLES:

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com