Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

Introducing the Strategic Nuclear Moose

Old
Introducing the Strategic Nuclear Moose - Wed Jul 06, 2011, 01:28 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
OK folks, I've started up a home game aimed at helping people improve in various poker variants (Omaha, 2-7 etc) without risking their bankroll and to avoid the idiots, donks and halfwits that litter PS play money games.

I'll be starting several ring games in several variants, and hopefully holding maybe 2 or 3 tourneys a week as well, in alternating variations. Also might set them up as heads up games and turbos, depending on how many people feel are interested.

If you want to see additional variants added, if enough people ask I'll happily add them

I'll gladly accept anyone interested, but I do ask that if you join, you play. Not every day or every tournament, just don't join, sign up to a couple of tournies and not bother playing them.

Club name: Strategic Nuclear Moose
Club ID number: 480051
Invitation Code: bravosix

Old
Thu Jul 07, 2011, 04:33 PM
(#2)
First man signed up, and I've got an Omaha and 5-Card Draw ring table set up, but as I can only have 2 play money games at once, I'll be rotating them between variations.

Have also be set up a 2-7 single draw tourny game for the Saturday at 8PM UK time.

Edit:: Emailed PS, they kindly allowed me extra home game ring games, So I've added Hold Em and 2-7 single draw, and will be willing to see if I can add more if theres an interest.

Last edited by havocofsmeg; Fri Jul 08, 2011 at 03:21 PM.. Reason: extra tables

Old
Tue Jul 12, 2011, 04:15 PM
(#3)
Been having a few terrific games with Yahooza1, but could really use more members. Any questions, feel free to post here or message me.

2-7, 5 card draw and omaha mainly at moment, but willing to expand.

Old
Sat Jul 30, 2011, 12:22 PM
(#4)
::BUMP::

Old
Mon Aug 01, 2011, 01:16 PM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2010
on my way

Old
Tue Aug 02, 2011, 04:07 PM
(#6)
OK, scratched the club. Member not bothering, so no point in carrying on.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com