Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

New Game to Play well your folding your way to the points

Old
New Game to Play well your folding your way to the points - Wed Jul 06, 2011, 02:18 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
I got into a few funny conversations with some people that are playing for the $5 each tourney and thought we should see who can come up with the funniest conversation in chat with a freeroller.

Should be a good read once this thread gets going.

Post your funny chats

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 02:23 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Here's a couple.

-Tell them you're playing to min-cash because you heard that anyone who wins the $5 gets doomswitched so they lose it back.

-Tell them it's impossible to win and you'll get to $5 faster by min-cashing.

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 03:40 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Look forward to reading these

here is some of the best meltdowns coutesy of Ziigmund

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...s-chat-298095/

Old
Wed Jul 06, 2011, 11:39 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
~If you make your first post in the forum, you'll get $5.00 . I'll tell you how to find the forum for $2.50.

~I heard if I can hit my bet button after exactly 22 seconds, my next hand would be a pocket pair 22 percent of the time. That's pretty good right?

~You should try Zynga poker, it will help to broaden your shove range.

Last edited by !!!111Dan; Wed Jul 06, 2011 at 11:43 PM.. Reason: didn't want to seem greedy. ;)

Old
Thu Jul 07, 2011, 12:15 AM
(#5)
Since: May 2011
I got...

"hurry up, I need the money"

My response was...

"and you are here?? "only four hours to go"

Dale

Old
Thu Jul 07, 2011, 12:18 AM
(#6)
Since: May 2011
[QUOTE=!!!111Dan;288066]~If you make your first post in the forum, you'll get $5.00 . I'll tell you how to find the forum for $2.50.

thate no whey to rit forum i now englis spel it form

Dale

Last edited by dale442; Thu Jul 07, 2011 at 12:20 AM..

Old
Thu Jul 07, 2011, 07:25 AM
(#7)
Since: Sep 2010
I was doing my clock running thing in a tournament. And of course the customary "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" started. At one point there was an Australian player who was getting really pissed off with me, saying "zzzzz", "come on", "hurry up fs" etc etc.

Anyways the tournament got to its first break. At which point the Aussie said...

"Break?!?!?. We've been on a break for the last 55 minutes ffs! "

Not long after the restart he realised I was not going to be shifted off my "tactical line", which led him to say....

"Oh well if you're gonna go slow every hand then I may as well go slow every hand as well "

The very next hand he ran the clock. The hand after that he insta folded before saying..."I lied "

Old
Thu Jul 07, 2011, 11:56 AM
(#8)
Since: Oct 2010
I tried a Eurovision type of contest, 10 points for anyone who shoves with a 2 in their hand,9 points for a 3 etc,etc..i was folding really well for 3 days then pokerstars bit me big time on my Ass, AA cracked by 2-4 off, Trip K's beaten by 2-3 suited ( LOL) and QQ hunped by J-9 off all took place in3 games one after the other. So be careful when mocking the seriously afflicted ruskies and ????stanians, THE POKER GODS ARE WATCHING YOU.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com