Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Test answers....

Old
Test answers.... - Thu Jul 07, 2011, 04:42 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2011
WhiteStar
I've been playing poker for quite some time and am not of the mathmatical type of player. I'm trying to get better at it, but am having a small issue on the sit and go test. Each time, I take it I get 67% right. Now I know that 70% is the passing grade needed and would like to do better. My question is how can I see, not which ones I didn't pass, but why I missed them. I would like to have a better understanding of what I am missing. Any help would be great.

Old
Thu Jul 07, 2011, 05:24 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
Welcome on board. Unfortunately there is no way of seeing your wrong answers. My only idea would be to keep looking at the course materials until most of the answers become obvious. Hope that helps

Old
Thu Jul 07, 2011, 05:43 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome Ginger!

Like swax said, no answers are available. If you have an are you're not sure of, pose it to the forum and you'll likely get great responses. Lots of helpful people around.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Old
Thu Jul 07, 2011, 05:56 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2011
WhiteStar
thanks guys. I figured that was the answer, just wanted to make sure. I play alright, just trying to get better.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com