Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Old Hand Analysis Section /

not realy a question just need to hear some feed back

Old
not realy a question just need to hear some feed back - Thu Jul 07, 2011, 08:17 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
this was not league $15 knockout single table ,two players knocked out one by me,then
the dredded KK and yeah

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

ok im still alive and get the next hand and lets get back in his

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

dam guess i will earn some vpps
i dont think i would play this any other way just some days the pokergods dont favour me
guess we all feel that some days i did use the 1k winnings so back to the 1k

Old
Thu Jul 07, 2011, 08:24 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
What's your reasoning for open shoving 26 BB's?

Old
Fri Jul 08, 2011, 08:36 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Make a value owning bet, and sometimes you get value owned...

A bet that size will usually only see a call by a better hand...yes, even when there IS only 1 better hand.

Bet to deny ods but invite a call, and you will tend to not only get MORE value from opponent mistakes, but you will leave yourself enough room to MAYBE get away from spots like this.

Old
Fri Jul 08, 2011, 10:04 AM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2011
A 3-4 bb raise here would very likely thin the field and still give you some "wiggle" room to actually play the hand. as jdean said, shoving 26 bb here just value owns yourself and will almost never be called unless you're beat, and you "want" to play this hand dont you? you dont want to just pick the blinds up with your premium holdings do you? you're utg+1 and any raise "should" look strong to descent opponents, so the shove here doesn't make too much sense to me. just mho for what its worth. stack em high! MT

Old
Fri Jul 08, 2011, 10:10 AM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I agree with the guys too, shoving 26bb in a pso game will get calls from almost any hands lol... but in a higher buyin game like this, that is more than likely filled with regs the only hand that calls you is AA... you might get lucky and have a paint chip eater at your table who will call with anything

bet 3-4 bb and get reraised by the AA and you shove, fine, but dont just open shove them, try to make some money

No matter what though I think all the chips were going in anyways

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com