Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Old Hand Analysis Section /

Revenge of the tilted PSO'er

Old
Fri Jul 08, 2011, 11:28 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
Post Deleted

Last edited by PlsDntBlffMe; Mon Apr 16, 2012 at 01:54 PM..

Old
Fri Jul 08, 2011, 11:33 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
NICE ONE

Old
Sat Jul 09, 2011, 12:12 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
Dayummm pls! Sweet man! Stack em high!! Mt

Old
Wed Jul 27, 2011, 11:05 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
firstly flatting 17x and shoving a flop that has no K or A is definantly silly, if hes opening that much just shove imo :P or 3 bet a lil for him to come over the top....... im not sure what you wanted analysed seeming as you got all the money.......but i will say its bad play sorry man.......

good luck for future games

Old
Wed Jul 27, 2011, 11:11 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oku_Ha_FooLs View Post
firstly flatting 17x and shoving a flop that has no K or A is definantly silly, if hes opening that much just shove imo :P or 3 bet a lil for him to come over the top....... im not sure what you wanted analysed seeming as you got all the money.......but i will say its bad play sorry man.......

good luck for future games

DO YOU EVEN READ THEM BEFORE YOU SPEW ??

Old
Wed Jul 27, 2011, 11:15 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
DO YOU EVEN READ THEM BEFORE YOU SPEW ??

give him a day or 2 and he'll be Silent Boob

Old
Wed Jul 27, 2011, 11:23 PM
(#7)
yes i do, look im not being rude about it honestly talk to anyone who knows poker and theyl tell you flatting 17bb with QQ looking for a non A K flop is just not good at all.........what more is there to say? should i be complimenting bad play? were you slow playing with 4 people to a flop really?

If there is anything i can advise you, if you want to get better at poker you have got to humble yourself to advice of others and being able to accept that you had done something in a wrong way.........Don't be results orientated......

Old
Wed Jul 27, 2011, 11:33 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oku_Ha_FooLs View Post
yes i do, look im not being rude about it honestly talk to anyone who knows poker and theyl tell you flatting 17bb with QQ looking for a non A K flop is just not good at all.........what more is there to say? should i be complimenting bad play? were you slow playing with 4 people to a flop really?

If there is anything i can advise you, if you want to get better at poker you have got to humble yourself to advice of others and being able to accept that you had done something in a wrong way.........Don't be results orientated......

DID HE ASK YOU FOR ANY ANALYSIS OF HIS HAND
HE SAID NO ANALYSIS NEEDED
YOU HAD TO BRING UP A HAND THAT"S BEEN HERE LONGER THEN YOU HAVE
TRY TO LET YOUR PLAY TALK FOR YOU FOR AWHILE
GOOD LUCK

Old
Wed Jul 27, 2011, 11:48 PM
(#9)
okay i think that was abit rude hemet lol anyways watever

Overall this is why you shouldn't be posting hands that don't need analysis in the HAND ANALYSIS SECTION OF THE FORUM if you want to brag aabout you playing bad go to the general discussion part honestly? i am aloud to report this hand and have it removed since it has nothing to do with analysis but im not going to im just gonna leave you guys be since your all very good and know how to slow play big pairs in a huge pot 4 way...........hahah okays

Bye bye

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com