Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

What you gonna??

Old
Angry
What you gonna?? - Sun Jul 10, 2011, 10:47 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
What you gonna do when u meet idiot like that??

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

N he is proud of what he called with... sigh.

Old
Sun Jul 10, 2011, 11:50 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
This is a prime example of how not to play AK in a PSO tourney. I would have simply checked to go to a flop, and see if I hit anything. If not, I would then fold to any bets. You are complaining that a big stack is calling any 2 cards, this happens all the time, you've got to assume they will do this. It's comparatively cheap for them to call. Don't over value AK, I see people all the time going all in on the flop, after seeing they didn't hit anything, being called by players with bottom pair and they lose.

Old
Sun Jul 10, 2011, 02:10 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
** Moved **

Old
drawing hand... - Sun Jul 10, 2011, 07:07 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
the best thing about A-K is the fold equity you get when playing it. if there is already an all in, you have none. until the hand improves all you really have is ace-high.

Old
Sun Jul 10, 2011, 07:59 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2011
I wouldn't risk all my chip if he's not behind me, he's such a calling machine after the flop ( based on 25th previous hand), his calling range is between 2 3 to 7 2. so i thought he will fold pre-flop. How do i know he called with anyhand also. so... thats why i ask, what you gonna do!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com