Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

new league question

Old
Default
new league question - Sun Jul 10, 2011, 10:40 PM
(#1)
im1princess's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 6
If someone is not a member and they play games and then clue in that they need to take the quiz to get on the leaderboard when do their points start?
From the first game or after they take the test?
 
Old
Default
Sun Jul 10, 2011, 10:52 PM
(#2)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
WELCOME TO THE FORUM
I THINK IT IS FROM THE FIRST

 
Old
Default
It's MADNESS !!!! lol - Sun Jul 10, 2011, 11:09 PM
(#3)
Brizer73's Avatar
Since: Dec 2010
Posts: 270
I think by the look of what i've seen - they have intoduced PC's into all the loony houses in Europe and told the maddest patients that if they reach the final table then they will be granted an immediate release onto the street to cause more madness than what there already causing on the tables !!!!
Honestly - some of the mentally insane plays on the old PSO were bad enough - but now it's a free for all for any *****r mad enough to have a half a brain and no clue as to what there doing to sit there drooling and press a button on the mouse and hit a lucky break.
Some of the things i've seen (we have all seen) are enough to make me cringe and think - WTF Are u doing loony ???.
But i guess it's good 4 a laugh.
And believe me - for the 1st hour and a half recently - i spend my time laughing my socks off at the absolute madness that a skill league has descended into.
Bring on the premier league and let those who treat it as a freeroll stick to freerolls.
Thats just where they belong - you pay nothing you get nothing.
Apart from in the PSO league. ( Whoever is paying for this is very kind - thank you).
B. pmsl
 
Old
Default
Sun Jul 10, 2011, 11:14 PM
(#4)
Sandtrap777's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,310
I think it's from when you take the quiz
Because at that point on PokerStar sends the info
 
Old
Default
Sun Jul 10, 2011, 11:31 PM
(#5)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
I think it's from when you take the quiz
Because at that point on PokerStar sends the info
YOU MAY BE RIGHT BUT THEY ARE ON THE BOARD NOW

 
Old
Default
Sun Jul 10, 2011, 11:41 PM
(#6)
dale442's Avatar
Since: May 2011
Posts: 553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizer73 View Post
I think by the look of what i've seen - they have intoduced PC's into all the loony houses in Europe and told the maddest patients that if they reach the final table then they will be granted an immediate release onto the street to cause more madness than what there already causing on the tables !!!!
Honestly - some of the mentally insane plays on the old PSO were bad enough - but now it's a free for all for any *****r mad enough to have a half a brain and no clue as to what there doing to sit there drooling and press a button on the mouse and hit a lucky break.
Some of the things i've seen (we have all seen) are enough to make me cringe and think - WTF Are u doing loony ???.
But i guess it's good 4 a laugh.
And believe me - for the 1st hour and a half recently - i spend my time laughing my socks off at the absolute madness that a skill league has descended into.
Bring on the premier league and let those who treat it as a freeroll stick to freerolls.
Thats just where they belong - you pay nothing you get nothing.
Apart from in the PSO league. ( Whoever is paying for this is very kind - thank you).
B. pmsl
Hey Brizer,

Ya have to come out of your shell a bit and tell us how you really feel !!!!



Dale
 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 11:23 AM
(#7)
!!!111Dan's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by im1princess View Post
If someone is not a member and they play games and then clue in that they need to take the quiz to get on the leaderboard when do their points start?
From the first game or after they take the test?
Welcome to the forum and pso princess.
I'm not sure, but my guess would be from the first one.
Send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will be able to answer you for sure.
Let us know how it goes, and if you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Be sure to look through all the info in the tabs up top..there's a lot to see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizer73 View Post
I think by the look of what i've seen - they have intoduced PC's into all the loony houses in Europe and told the maddest patients that if they reach the final table then they will be granted an immediate release onto the street to cause more madness than what there already causing on the tables !!!!
Honestly - some of the mentally insane plays on the old PSO were bad enough - but now it's a free for all for any *****r mad enough to have a half a brain and no clue as to what there doing to sit there drooling and press a button on the mouse and hit a lucky break.
Some of the things i've seen (we have all seen) are enough to make me cringe and think - WTF Are u doing loony ???.
But i guess it's good 4 a laugh.
And believe me - for the 1st hour and a half recently - i spend my time laughing my socks off at the absolute madness that a skill league has descended into.
Bring on the premier league and let those who treat it as a freeroll stick to freerolls.
Thats just where they belong - you pay nothing you get nothing.
Apart from in the PSO league. ( Whoever is paying for this is very kind - thank you).
B. pmsl
Brizer...this is known as derailing a thread. When you respond to a post, please try to stay on topic..especially when someone is asking a question like the op is here.
We see a lot of jokes and some stuff gets off track a bit, but it generally ties into the thread in some way. This...I don't see as any progression in the thread. I think there is at least a couple other threads where people are venting...you can join in the rant there.
 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 12:24 PM
(#8)
FarrahnsMom's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by im1princess View Post
If someone is not a member and they play games and then clue in that they need to take the quiz to get on the leaderboard when do their points start?
From the first game or after they take the test?
im so confused as to who will get into the premier league and who wont ..i know that theres alot of intelli league players ..is it the same standard for them as it is for pso players ..if anyone knows have a go ...ty gl F.M.
 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 01:10 PM
(#9)
Brizer73's Avatar
Since: Dec 2010
Posts: 270
I apolgise Dan - had afew to many shandies last night and started barbling on about god knows what - but when i read it back i realized it had absolutely nothing to do with the topic that had been raised - now i feel like a naughty boy who has just been told off. !!! It won't happen again ( or i will be getting banned ) lol.
It's a good post though don't you think !!!! pmsl - nope !! B
 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 01:27 PM
(#10)
!!!111Dan's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,290
I never intend to tell people off B...well, almost never .....just pointing out something.
 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 04:38 PM
(#11)
IroncladMerc's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 581
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarrahnsMom View Post
im so confused as to who will get into the premier league and who wont ..i know that theres alot of intelli league players ..is it the same standard for them as it is for pso players ..if anyone knows have a go ...ty gl F.M.
It's top 1500 on the leadeboard this month with 20+ VPPs. That's who gets in.
 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 04:38 PM
(#12)
mmaracle's Avatar
Since: Mar 2009
Posts: 73
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarrahnsMom View Post
im so confused as to who will get into the premier league and who wont ..i know that theres alot of intelli league players ..is it the same standard for them as it is for pso players ..if anyone knows have a go ...ty gl F.M.
FarrahnsMom

I belonged to the Intelli league before PSO started up and I had to give it up to inroll into
the PSO league. I was told by the pokerstars support that I would have nothing to do
with Intelli poker if I choose to join the PSO.

We at the PSO cannot take part in any Intelli poker event in any fomat. Kinda unfair if
you think about it because they now can join the PSO but you as a PSO member cannot
join Intelli poker. They now have the best of both worlds they take part in the're tourneys
and then take part in ours.

The big deal here is that PSO members are not able to take part in there tournys. If needed
I could share my emails with pokerstars. Just to show you how hard it was to get into the
PSO at the that time and what I would have to give up.

Sorry a little long mm
 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 04:43 PM
(#13)
FarrahnsMom's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by IroncladMerc View Post
It's top 1500 on the leadeboard this month with 20+ VPPs. That's who gets in.
ty IroncladMercF.M
 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 04:44 PM
(#14)
FarrahnsMom's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaracle View Post
FarrahnsMom

I belonged to the Intelli league before PSO started up and I had to give it up to inroll into
the PSO league. I was told by the pokerstars support that I would have nothing to do
with Intelli poker if I choose to join the PSO.

We at the PSO cannot take part in any Intelli poker event in any fomat. Kinda unfair if
you think about it because they now can join the PSO but you as a PSO member cannot
join Intelli poker. They now have the best of both worlds they take part in the're tourneys
and then take part in ours.

The big deal here is that PSO members are not able to take part in there tournys. If needed
I could share my emails with pokerstars. Just to show you how hard it was to get into the
PSO at the that time and what I would have to give up.

Sorry a little long mm
ty mmaracle F.M
 
Old
Default
Sun May 20, 2012, 10:55 AM
(#15)
don4123's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by im1princess View Post
If someone is not a member and they play games and then clue in that they need to take the quiz to get on the leaderboard when do their points start?
From the first game or after they take the test?
Good question -----It looks like they dont need a ticket to get into a game ---in this case not only can they accumalate points they can also be on the leader or even the leader and collect prizes ( when I checked my profile or your profile Im1princess it give the info on the quiz's we took to qualify for the league) the newer league players dont have those -------------plus when I checked the league overview --It doesnt say you need a ticket to enter the open ----its open ---- the premier league however does say you need a ticket and does the premier league qualifier. I hope i'm wrong --this doesnt sound good.
 
Old
Default
Sun May 20, 2012, 01:38 PM
(#16)
Darkman61's Avatar
Since: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,225
BronzeStar
don. As it's only your 4th post in the best part of two years I don't wanna send you under cover again. But after ten months I think princess has probably got it figured out
 
Old
Default
Sun May 20, 2012, 02:40 PM
(#17)
don4123's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
don. As it's only your 4th post in the best part of two years I don't wanna send you under cover again. But after ten months I think princess has probably got it figured out
LOL I,m stupid ----guess I should have read the date------thanks darkman
 
Old
Default
Tue May 22, 2012, 06:36 PM
(#18)
Herkstwin's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by don4123 View Post
LOL I,m stupid ----guess I should have read the date------thanks darkman
Hi there, Don. Let's hope you pay more attention to your cards at the tables.

Herk
 
Old
Default
Wed May 23, 2012, 01:46 PM
(#19)
don4123's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herkstwin View Post
Hi there, Don. Let's hope you pay more attention to your cards at the tables.

Herk
Don't worry I do. However hope your rank in the premier improves--- hope you catch some good ones --- maybe we'll see eachother there next month---lets hope!
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com