Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

No va va voom

Old
No va va voom - Mon Jul 11, 2011, 01:07 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Ive been wondering were all the French players are? Is online poker not available in France or do they all have a life, and have no time for poker. Which also brings me to my question of, which country is least represented in the new PSO league? and which country has the most players? Im guessing Russia has the most because every time I start a game, I usually get seated with 8 of them.

Old
La Francais non pokerererer ca va !!!! - Mon Jul 11, 2011, 01:19 PM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
Hiya Hitman - The French are to busy stomping grapes with there bare feet - eating garlic and stuffing stinky cheese down there gullets !!!! pmsl - Besides - they don't have electricity in France so there buggered !!!! lol - Good luck at the tables m8 - ( i love them frenchies really ). B

Old
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 02:11 PM
(#3)
Hey Brizz, congrats on your finish last month, and hope your move went nice and smooth, Yeah I thought it was strange that i haven't seen any French players at my tables, was just curious as to whether or not they can play on-line poker. Im dying to ask one of them if its true that all French women have hairy armpits or is just a myth. anywayz m8 good luck out there and believe me your gonna need plenty of it now

Old
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 02:32 PM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2007
Poker is controlled legally in France, so there is a Pokerstars site but you can only play the French site if you are resident there and under the rules and regulations enacted by the French government.

So in essence the French can only play with themselves which I suppose they have more or less always done

TC

Old
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 02:38 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
France as there own site at PokerStars
This was brought in by the French government
Which is something that could happen with US

Old
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 02:44 PM
(#6)
Since: Jan 2010
Same with Italy too.

Old
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 02:52 PM
(#7)
So there a bit like the US then, and can only play within there own country. explains why iv'e never seen any on the felts Thanks T.C

Old
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 02:53 PM
(#8)
It is illegal to operate and own an online poker site that is based in Germany; you can open up your own brothel though

Old
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 03:00 PM
(#9)
Since: Dec 2010
Cheer's Hitman the move was an absolute nightmare - worst 1 ever - but it's over now thank god !!
It's the german women who have hairy pits - You are right though - not a french person in sight - which is abit of a shame seen as there are so many coutries represented on the PSO League.
And right again m8 - need alot of luck or just press the fold button for the 1st hour.
Got KK on the 2nd hand Twice.
last night i folded them for the 1st time ever - maniac had 10 6 and hit them both on the flop.
Today i played them and lost to Quad 7's pmsl.
Down to 30 chips and the big blind hit me straight away !!!! Won the hand and got upto 400 chips with another win and made the 1st break.
It's absolute madness on those tables m8. Best of luck B

Old
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 04:35 PM
(#10)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
I'VE SEEN THE FRENCH BUT ONLY ON PLAY MONEY TABLES

Old
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 04:37 PM
(#11)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
this league could use some fronks. good post.

Old
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 04:57 PM
(#12)
Since: Jan 2011
Lately, I encounter more French players than I did the months before.

Hmmm - I am a German female with shaved armpits - go figure ...

I worked with the French for about 13 years and never encountered hairy armpits ...

... so much for urban legends ...

Old
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 05:07 PM
(#13)
You will definitely not encounter French living in France playing on Pokerstars.

I am wondering though if the lack of French hairy armpits was male or female; also is it possible you could get me a job looking for hairy armpits rather than working in electronics??

TC

Old
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 05:14 PM
(#14)
I'm there playing live for 2 weeks from the end of the week Top, I'll take a strimmer and let you know how I get on

Old
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 05:20 PM
(#15)
I am in LaRochelle the last weekend of the month: I may bring Henri the Hoover

Did you know that Irish cleaning ladies refused to use Henry Hoovers after the Thierry Henri handed the ball to score the goal that took France to the last World Cup and sent Ireland crashing out?

Funny old world

Enjoy the hols Bog

TC

Old
Tue Jul 12, 2011, 03:27 AM
(#16)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
I'VE SEEN THE FRENCH BUT ONLY ON PLAY MONEY TABLES

People are telling me thats where u hang out as well LOL

Old
Tue Jul 12, 2011, 07:42 AM
(#17)
Since: Apr 2010
I know nothing

I'm from Barcelona

Old
Tue Jul 12, 2011, 04:38 PM
(#18)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOingDonks View Post
People are telling me thats where u hang out as well LOL

WELL LIKE THE REST OF THE U.S. PLAYERS THAT'S ALL WE CAN PLAY ON POKERSTARS

BUT I'M GLAD YOU THINK THAT'S SO FUNNY

Old
Tue Jul 12, 2011, 04:51 PM
(#19)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by De Hitman View Post
Ive been wondering were all the French players are? Is online poker not available in France or do they all have a life, and have no time for poker. Which also brings me to my question of, which country is least represented in the new PSO league? and which country has the most players? Im guessing Russia has the most because every time I start a game, I usually get seated with 8 of them.
All the french people "gave up" on poker...

...just like they do in war.

Old
Tue Jul 12, 2011, 04:56 PM
(#20)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by topthecat View Post
You will definitely not encounter French living in France playing on Pokerstars.

I am wondering though if the lack of French hairy armpits was male or female; also is it possible you could get me a job looking for hairy armpits rather than working in electronics??

TC

IF THEY CAN'T PLAY ON .COM
CAN THEY PLAY ON .NET ??

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com