Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Mark as Read

Old
Mark as Read - Mon Jul 11, 2011, 01:56 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
The "Mark as Read" function has been found under the "Go to" button at the top of the forum page.

Old
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 03:50 PM
(#2)
as of this moment ( see time stamp above ) there are three and a half pages of members online, and EIGHT AND A HALF pages of Guests.

Why don't they Join?

Old
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 06:07 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
They can't find the "Join Now" button

Old
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 06:51 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
THIS IS WHERE THEY DON'T GO ALL IN

Old
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 10:27 PM
(#5)
I'm surmising many of us are here all the time. We simply don't log in unless we have something to say.

Apparently the majority of PSO'ers find me boring or irrelevant, (or both) so I mostly keep my yap shut. Voyeur mode, if you will. Does not mean I find you guys boring or unenlightened. You're why I'm here with my morning coffee, and you're all asleep when I'm here catching up on the day.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com