Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

July Mail Bag

Old
July Mail Bag - Mon Jul 11, 2011, 04:34 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi all,

The July Mail Bag is scheduled for 7/18 at 21:00 ET. The way the mail bag works is I ask you to submit to me via PM any question you might have. It can be a question, a hand you want feedback on, a situation, etc... anything poker related is fair game.

I will select from the submissions member questions to feature in the mail bag session. I will need these by midnight on the 17th, so I have time to prepare the slides for the class on the 18th.

Please send in your questions now!

Thanks,
Dave

Old
Sat Jul 30, 2011, 10:52 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2007
Hi Dave,

I just thought I would pop this in here as a thought for a future session. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

TC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
We often do Hand analysis, might be interesting to have a section for session analysis. If people put in the time to record their entire session and have some of the better known players discuss it, talk about a valuable learning tool. I know they run these on vent somtimes, but would be nice for the PSO community to see the process of studying ones sessions properly.

I'm sure there are reasons why this would not be possible, but would be cool ;P
That is a really good idea Da Sens. The Langolier is doing the tracking of a PSO player in the Sunday Million over a 4 or 5 part stint and it is really great stuff. I would suggest that he do something similar with say a ring game session, maybe with someone like Panicky.

TC

I actually think that this is such a great idea that I will post it in the Mail bag section as well.

Old
Sat Jul 30, 2011, 02:00 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Yeah, that's exactly what we're doing right now in Live Training, and more will be coming.

Dave

Old
Sun Jul 31, 2011, 05:14 AM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2007
Great stuff, Dave

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com