Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

The German List

Old
Default
The German List - Mon Jul 11, 2011, 06:20 PM
(#1)
Da Sens Fan's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,118
Interesting read on the German page about us. Thanks to im1princess for telling me about this.

Pop your google translator on and go to:

http://www.intellipoker.de/forum/sho...ab-Juli/page32

Scroll down to post #319 by steferbo ....

They've made a list of our top dogs! (Translator messes up a few names but you can tell who they are)

------------------------

Just thought it was an interesting read, it is clear that there is no Mercy !
* No Fear BEASTMODE Activated *

 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 06:28 PM
(#2)
yahooza1's Avatar
Since: Mar 2011
Posts: 141
BronzeStar
yess i've slipped under their radar but i'll make em pay :p
 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 06:34 PM
(#3)
Darkman61's Avatar
Since: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,225
BronzeStar
How dare they only rank me #2 in the English speaking world
 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 06:36 PM
(#4)
yahooza1's Avatar
Since: Mar 2011
Posts: 141
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
How dare they only rank me #2 in the English speaking world
yeah i know man, they forgot to throw a few 0's on the end of that 2

hope it goes well for you d man
 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 06:40 PM
(#5)
Darkman61's Avatar
Since: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,225
BronzeStar
Mind. If Saphyro speaks English I won't complain if she's above me
 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 06:54 PM
(#6)
De Hitman's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 299
nice to no iv'e slipped under the soviet radar, I will continue in stealth mode till i reach the target over and out.
 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 07:02 PM
(#7)
IroncladMerc's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 581
mwahahaha, they'll never suspect it when I shove all in with my AA.
 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 08:18 PM
(#8)
Darkman61's Avatar
Since: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,225
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by De Hitman View Post
nice to no iv'e slipped under the soviet radar, I will continue in stealth mode till i reach the target over and out.
Soviet radar

Just as well we never sent you to bomb the Germans. We could have ended up in all sorts of trouble
 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 08:49 PM
(#9)
TrustySam's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 8,291
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Sens Fan View Post

Pop your google translator on and go to:

http://www.intellipoker.de/forum/sho...ab-Juli/page32

Spies! Die Deutschen sind rücksichtslos! lol!
 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 10:01 PM
(#10)
spike8998's Avatar
Since: Apr 2010
Posts: 853
Das ist gut jajaajajajajajaj

Apparently they are gonna try and flood 2 games
English times are the 6pm and 10pm games
 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 11, 2011, 11:18 PM
(#11)
FarrahnsMom's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike8998 View Post
Das ist gut jajaajajajajajaj

Apparently they are gonna try and flood 2 games
English times are the 6pm and 10pm games
i looked up 5 of them on this months leader board ...and yes definitely some competition....gl all F.M..
 
Old
Default
Tue Jul 12, 2011, 10:47 AM
(#12)
FarrahnsMom's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 242
i was looking at the intelli german poker league standingsand the winner of the league for
june was a spanish person..cosmoberi
 
Old
Default
Tue Jul 12, 2011, 02:26 PM
(#13)
Chinook146's Avatar
Since: Jan 2011
Posts: 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarrahnsMom View Post
i was looking at the intelli german poker league standingsand the winner of the league for
june was a spanish person..cosmoberi
I guess it's all about how you enter the Pokerstars world. I am German, but feel more comfortable on the English "spoken" sites because I started playing poker within an American casino game environment.

I discovered PSO and passed all quizzes available. That got me the ticket for the PSO skill league games. Registering for those tournies, I saw Intellipoker.de games which looked interesting to me. However, Pokerstars support told me I can play EITHER the PSO league OR the Intellipoker league. I chose to stick with PSO, as I liked the way tournies were played, already had positive points and even managed to get a little bit of money out of that league on the second month (and since).

The point is, although being German, I never played the Intellipoker league and I am sure there are more peeps with a simular story for all sorts of countries out there.

I am confused now though - am I one of "us" or one of "them" ???
 
Old
Default
Tue Jul 12, 2011, 02:44 PM
(#14)
De Hitman's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinook146 View Post
I guess it's all about how you enter the Pokerstars world. I am German, but feel more comfortable on the English "spoken" sites because I started playing poker within an American casino game environment.

I discovered PSO and passed all quizzes available. That got me the ticket for the PSO skill league games. Registering for those tournies, I saw Intellipoker.de games which looked interesting to me. However, Pokerstars support told me I can play EITHER the PSO league OR the Intellipoker league. I chose to stick with PSO, as I liked the way tournies were played, already had positive points and even managed to get a little bit of money out of that league on the second month (and since).

The point is, although being German, I never played the Intellipoker league and I am sure there are more peeps with a simular story for all sorts of countries out there.

I am confused now though - am I one of "us" or one of "them" ???
Your one of us Chinook, and always will be, once a pso'er always a pso'er, Now get your Arse over there and do some spying for us.
 
Old
Default
Tue Jul 12, 2011, 04:05 PM
(#15)
Da Sens Fan's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by De Hitman View Post
Your one of us Chinook, and always will be, once a pso'er always a pso'er, Now get your Arse over there and do some spying for us.

Agreed, you are one of us. However there have been some questions regarding your loyalty Chinook....

Now pop on some solid sleuthing music, hmmm, pink panther should do,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp6z3s1Gig0

and get to work. Prove you are one of us , once and for all


 
Old
Default
Tue Jul 12, 2011, 04:09 PM
(#16)
FarrahnsMom's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinook146 View Post
I guess it's all about how you enter the Pokerstars world. I am German, but feel more comfortable on the English "spoken" sites because I started playing poker within an American casino game environment.

I discovered PSO and passed all quizzes available. That got me the ticket for the PSO skill league games. Registering for those tournies, I saw Intellipoker.de games which looked interesting to me. However, Pokerstars support told me I can play EITHER the PSO league OR the Intellipoker league. I chose to stick with PSO, as I liked the way tournies were played, already had positive points and even managed to get a little bit of money out of that league on the second month (and since).

The point is, although being German, I never played the Intellipoker league and I am sure there are more peeps with a simular story for all sorts of countries out there.

I am confused now though - am I one of "us" or one of "them" ???
while i was looking over the intelli german league standings for the monthof june..i would see the odd flag either from spain or austria ...every other flag was german...it does seem strange austrians and spanish in a german league...gl Chinook F.M.
 
Old
Default
Tue Jul 12, 2011, 04:28 PM
(#17)
Darkman61's Avatar
Since: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,225
BronzeStar
Strange to see the Austrians in league with the Germans ?

Farrah. You're getting more like George Dubya Dubya every day
 
Old
Default
Tue Jul 12, 2011, 05:19 PM
(#18)
Chinook146's Avatar
Since: Jan 2011
Posts: 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
Agreed, you are one of us. However there have been some questions regarding your loyalty Chinook....

Now pop on some solid sleuthing music, hmmm, pink panther should do,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp6z3s1Gig0

and get to work. Prove you are one of us , once and for all






I read through the whole of their thread - it's kinda simular to our "Introducing ..." - they don't like the changes one bit more than we do and complain a lot about the Eastern European and Spanish "All-in-donks". Another big issue: tournament starting time changes: Most Europeans would need to be unemployed and childless in order to be able to play more then one or two tournies on weekdays. Additionally, they plead for a restriction of tournament entries by way of needing a ticket (which can be one only by passing the score quiz).

OK, is that enough spying for one day?
 
Old
Default
Tue Jul 12, 2011, 05:30 PM
(#19)
mmaracle's Avatar
Since: Mar 2009
Posts: 73
BronzeStar
[QUOTE=Da Sens Fan;289068]Interesting read on the German page about us. Thanks to im1princess for telling me about this.

Pop your google translator on and go to:

http://www.intellipoker.de/forum/sho...ab-Juli/page32

Scroll down to post #319 by steferbo ....

They've made a list of our top dogs! (Translator messes up a few names but you can tell who they are)

------------------------

Just thought it was an interesting read, it is clear that there is no Mercy !
* No Fear BEASTMODE Activated *

ok gut's get over yourself for one second! Not trying to be rude but did you read what they
are saying? Most of them are finding you guys on the list a joke and yet others are afraid
of you. They find it funny your not using a skill calculater and because of that and a couple
of other thing are making fun of you (us) at the PSO.

Thay do have a plan if you keep reading on and the love how we sit out to long (yes i'm
guilty of that aswell) Stop making light of the situation and start treating this like war.
Because from what I was reading this is war and the territory is the PSO yes our PSO.

They think it's great they can advance on our PSO school and plan to take it over. Which
they will if keep sitting back and with each other about how good you are.
They have a plan and if you read on the what Da Sens Fan supplied you with you can
see what it is. Oh! and by the way WE are the DONKS and the jokes of online poker in
there eye's.

The way they play is the way that they being taught and they think we at the PSO are
not learning anything at this school. They have a completetly different list of strong
hands. They see a stong hand as being a 6-8 off suit and will in most cases not call
a all in if the had a high pair. The object in the Intelli league is to scare ppl out of pots
and to keep there aggression up and for the most part this works.

Myself I came from the Intelli league and hate that thay can partake in OUR PSO
LEAGUE TOURNYS as we are not able to take part in there tournys.
When I joined the PSO I had to agree to give up all my rites to take part in any
program what so ever. Pokerstars said I would have to give it all and not take part
in the Intelli league any longer! BUT they can come and pick your apples make a pie
and eat it too.

Tighten up your belts and beat them on the felt. Best of luck at the tables....mm......
 
Old
Default
Tue Jul 12, 2011, 05:36 PM
(#20)
Da Sens Fan's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,118
*wooooooosh*


^--- the sound of this thread going over mm's head We're joking about them AND ourselves buddy, lighten up This is poker, we can have some fun occasionally.
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com