Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Finding a player on the leaderboard

Old
Finding a player on the leaderboard - Tue Jul 12, 2011, 10:46 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
Hi
I just lost my all chips to a player and decided to find him on the leaderboard by using the search option but he does not appear 'lbdfy'. I have done this a few times with other players some will show and some not. Is there a reason for this, is it possible to hide from the 'search' like you can on the main PokerStar site?

Ash

Old
Tue Jul 12, 2011, 11:04 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Hi Ash, welcome to the forum.
I don't believe you can hide from search in the leader board results.
It may be a couple things..you may have the name misspelled. Sometimes the l can be confused for an I (capital i) or a 1, or something like that. I know cote's name is hard to get right..as an example.
If the player is not a member, they wouldn't appear on the leader board either. At least they're not supposed to.

Sorry I can't be of more help..let us know if you have any other questions and welcome again.

Old
Tue Jul 12, 2011, 03:08 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
Many thanks Dan. I tried many combination for 'lbdfy', so can only assume he is not a member.

Again, thanks for your help. I'm sure I will have many questions over time.

Old
Tue Jul 12, 2011, 03:22 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashphx View Post
Many thanks Dan. I tried many combination for 'lbdfy', so can only assume he is not a member.

Again, thanks for your help. I'm sure I will have many questions over time.

NEXT TIME COPY AND PASTE THE NAME

GOOD LUCK

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com