Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Congrats PSO

Old
Congrats PSO - Tue Jul 12, 2011, 02:13 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
My spirit is broken

The league has become a 'donkfest' DELUX/..

I rarely get involved in the first halve hour/..unless I have // or what I thought was a great hand/..even AA get beaten by 2 7 /..

PLEASE BRING MORE TYPES OF GAMES INTO THE LEAGUE/.. 'NO LIMIT' IS NOT THE ANSWER FOR ALL OF US/..PLEASE !!!

nic

Old
Tue Jul 12, 2011, 02:56 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Don't give in, pick your self up dust yourself down, and come back meaner and leaner. The donk's luck only lasts so long. a better player will always prevail over some one who relies on luck 100% of there game. stick to your game don't sway left or right and eventually you will beat these bad plays. And remember we all get lucky now and then it's swings and roundabouts out on the tables GL

Old
Tue Jul 12, 2011, 02:59 PM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2010
yeah man chill - cos i moved house i started the league a week late - I'm in the top 1000 and climbing up like a thing that climbs quick !!!! lol Best of luck - keep your chin up. B

Old
Tue Jul 12, 2011, 03:02 PM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Definately the most entertaining start to a thread I'm likely to read this week

Old
Tue Jul 12, 2011, 05:10 PM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
Definately the most entertaining start to a thread I'm likely to read this week
Am I allowed more than +1 ?

Although, Dman, the OP might be right... after all he did say "DELUX"...

Last edited by dR3am3R59; Tue Jul 12, 2011 at 05:16 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com