Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

True PSO members

Old
Wink
True PSO members - Wed Jul 13, 2011, 07:38 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
how many true PSO members are there and i mean the ones that are there before july, because i see 7 out a 10 people are baltic or russian. and how many are realy in for the new set up

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 01:00 PM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2010
Where ?

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 01:06 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogweed1964 View Post
Where ?
There. ----------->

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 01:25 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
i mean do i have to finish in the top 1500 from last almost 80.000 or is there something else

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 01:27 PM
(#5)
Since: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77wopke77 View Post
i mean do i have to finish in the top 1500 from last almost 80.000 or is there something else
you have to finish in at least 1500th place, play 5 games AND get 20VPP or 150VPP for premier league in Aug

Old
Wink
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 01:44 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones31271 View Post
you have to finish in at least 1500th place, play 5 games AND get 20VPP or 150VPP for premier league in Aug

lol the 150 vpp i allready have and after my 110 finish this mornig i am around 500 somewhere but what i meant is the people who are not in the PSO are filtered out at the end

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 01:44 PM
(#7)
Since: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
There. ----------->

We're going to get into a rendition of A Little Mouse With Clogs On in a minute

Threads got me totally confused (yep - not hard), not sure what Op is asking, Wopke can you clarify a bit.

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 01:48 PM
(#8)
To my understanding, a player should not be on the leader board if they aren't a member of one of the 3 leagues that combined.
I'll have a chat w/ staff and admin asap to get this clarified.
I asked the same question before, with no answer.
I got ya' wopke. .....my translating skillz r gettin' better every day.

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 02:15 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
lol ok i think i start to understand it think i gonna look the other way now

<---------------------------------

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 02:20 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Hey Dan..translating is fun. Does this make us multilingual beneficial now??lol

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 02:22 PM
(#11)
Okay...here's the lowdown.
Players on the leader board have indeed signed up and become members with either pso or intellipoker. So, you will have to be in the top 1500 and have at least 20 vpps to be in the premier league next month. No names will be coming off the leader board...they are ALL members. There are a significant number of players in the skill league tourneys who are not members of either.
(And I'm not sure of this...I thought some posted that 3 leagues combined instead of just 2-pso and intellipoker- if it is 3..same applies, they would have to be members. I just don' t know what the 3rd would be, if there is one.)

Here's something I didn't know...you no longer have to pass the core quiz to be a member of PSO..you only have to sign up. You do still however have to pass the core quiz to take part in the monthly 1k tourney and satty's.

Hopefully that answers all our questions concerning this and if anyone reading this can pass the info on to anyone who doesn't know, it would be much appreciated.

Dano

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 02:23 PM
(#12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericnnancy View Post
Hey Dan..translating is fun. Does this make us multilingual beneficial now??lol
If I increase my skill ability to perform, do I get a raise?

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 02:36 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
tnx a lot now i have to make sure i don't get crunched that often playing to tight for the first hour!!

played 3 today

110 finish and 2 finishes around 2400 just because i didn't get premium hands

better luck at the 1700 lol

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 02:51 PM
(#14)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
Players on the leader board have indeed signed up and become members with either pso or intellipoker. So, you will have to be in the top 1500 and have at least 20 vpps to be in the premier league next month. No names will be coming off the leader board...they are ALL members. There are a significant number of players in the skill league tourneys who are not members of either.
(And I'm not sure of this...I thought some posted that 3 leagues combined instead of just 2-pso and intellipoker- if it is 3..same applies, they would have to be members. I just don' t know what the 3rd would be, if there is one.)
There were 2 Intellipoker leagues, Spanish and German.

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 02:55 PM
(#15)
Thank ya' ssugs. One question, so the Russians are in the German site then?

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 02:56 PM
(#16)
BronzeStar
Quote:
There were 2 Intellipoker leagues, Spanish and German.
then where the f*** are all those baltic and russian dudes come from

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 03:16 PM
(#17)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Thank ya' ssugs. One question, so the Russians are in the German site then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77wopke77 View Post
then where the f*** are all those baltic and russian dudes come from
I believe they found their way here because of the word "freeroll", and the fact that the tournies were moved from the private tab to the freeroll tab.

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 03:34 PM
(#18)
Quote:
I believe they found their way here because of the word "freeroll", and the fact that the tournies were moved from the private tab to the freeroll tab.
As Johnny would say..I did not know that.
It is absolutely maddening to think they they're playing here for the ten bucks prize pool.
I would guess...but with no real idea..that they won't do that for very long....I don't care HOW bad their economy is..that's just crazy.
Thanks for the help there Ssugs!

ps..just one more thing wopke and everyone...any player in the top 1500 without 20 vpps will not qualify for the premier league..it is the top 1500 (this month) WITH 20 VPPS...if only one player in the top 1500 didn't have 20, player #1501 would make the premier league if they have 20 vpps...and so on. There WILL be 1500 players in the premier league every month.
Hope this helps.

Last edited by !!!111Dan; Wed Jul 13, 2011 at 03:41 PM.. Reason: post script.

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 03:57 PM
(#19)
Since: Sep 2010
Quote:
To my understanding, a player should not be on the leader board if they aren't a member of one of the 3 leagues that combined.
I'll have a chat w/ staff and admin asap to get this clarified.
I asked the same question before, with no answer.
I got ya' wopke. .....my translating skillz r gettin' better every day.
i think everyone is confued on this one gl F.M

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 04:10 PM
(#20)
Since: Mar 2009
BronzeStar
Quote:

Here's something I didn't know...you no longer have to pass the core quiz to be a member of PSO..you only have to sign up. You do still however have to pass the core quiz to take part in the monthly 1k tourney and satty's.

Hopefully that answers all our questions concerning this and if anyone reading this can pass the info on to anyone who doesn't know, it would be much appreciated.

Dano
Dan

Can you help me understand how this almagamation makes this better for
the PSO members. Because the last time I looked we are not able to take
part in any touny they have.

I gave up my Intelli privileges to become a PSO member and this is what I
had to do to be here. Thats fine and dandy with me as it was my choice to
be here.

My question is when do we (PSO members) a some king of tourny in return?
They still have what was there's. We should get atleast a chance to play on
Intelli leader board. I would think this would be a fair exchange to say the
least.

Don't get me wrong I like the new PSO tourny but I only see one league
changing here.

thank you ...mm....

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com