Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

500 FPP bonus

Old
500 FPP bonus - Wed Jul 13, 2011, 12:59 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2011
BronzeStar
is the 500 FPP bonus only open for new accounts or is there a way for somebody with an existing account to get the bonus too??

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 01:44 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Did you read the promo?

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 02:05 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Reading and understanding don't necessarily go together Dan

Mind you. As pointless advertising goes this one is right at the top of the list. Who, other than an existing account holder, is even going to see it ?

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 02:15 PM
(#4)
Lol Dman...I thought the exact same thing when I read the promo.
Maybe people somehow get this pso site without going through stars?

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 02:15 PM
(#5)
Since: Mar 2009
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeViLBoY452 View Post
is the 500 FPP bonus only open for new accounts or is there a way for somebody with an existing account to get the bonus too??
sorry DeViLBoY if you have already joined pokerstars this does's not
include you.

I've never made a deposit on pokerstars and believe I to cannot partake
in the 500FPP bonus aswell.

Someday they will think of somthing for the members that make pokerstars
what it is today and that is a great place to play.

GL AT THE TABLES ....MM....

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 02:36 PM
(#6)
I guess maybe some do get here without going through pokerstars Dman.
Look at the support tab, then in the second paragraph under general questions. It does suggest joining PSO before downloading pokerstars..but when you click on "why join," it just describes the league and what can be won. It should have this promo listed right there.

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 03:25 PM
(#7)
Since: Jun 2010
I hear there is a new 5 million fpp promo. You have to login with your account to register for it , but it's only available to people that do not have a pokerstar account yet.

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 03:29 PM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
I hear there is a new 5 million fpp promo. You have to login with your account to register for it , but it's only available to people that do not have a pokerstar account yet.

Is this the one at 17:30 est on Friday, for all those who become members in August ?

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 03:29 PM
(#9)
Since: Sep 2010
(Administrator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post

Mind you. As pointless advertising goes this one is right at the top of the list. Who, other than an existing account holder, is even going to see it ?
If you type "Poker School" Into google this website is the top result. A lot of people do just that and arrive on the home page. When they do they see the 500 fpp advertisement. Once they click on it and read the page they land on they know how to get the bonus.

Good Luck
PSO STAFF

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 03:47 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
I cannot see the harm in giving anyone who joins the Poker SchoolOnline the FPPS bonus for joining the school. After all, the FPPS are worthless. Unless you play turbo games, the FPPS can only be used for one game per week if you are a bronze player. A person needs to be a silver player or better before they have any use.

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 04:43 PM
(#11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cairn Destop View Post
I cannot see the harm in giving anyone who joins the Poker SchoolOnline the FPPS bonus for joining the school. After all, the FPPS are worthless. Unless you play turbo games, the FPPS can only be used for one game per week if you are a bronze player. A person needs to be a silver player or better before they have any use.

??????????
There are plenty of FPP satellites that can be played and every day, then you cash in for tournament money. Not only one game a week nor for bronze and you don't have to be silver.
Maybe I'm getting your post wrong?

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 04:46 PM
(#12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
??????????
There are plenty of FPP satellites that can be played and every day, then you cash in for tournament money. Not only one game a week nor for bronze and you don't have to be silver.
Yeah I was wondering about that one too. I love farming the 210 fpp sunday storm satties for T$'s.

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 04:54 PM
(#13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
??????????
Ditto hedgehog....as a bronze star, I used to play more than one a week easily.

And thanks staff.

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 04:55 PM
(#14)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cairn Destop View Post

THIS IS NOT HOW IT WAS BEFORE DID THEY CHANGE ??

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 06:40 PM
(#15)
Since: Feb 2009
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSO-Staff View Post
If you type "Poker School" Into google this website is the top result. A lot of people do just that and arrive on the home page. When they do they see the 500 fpp advertisement. Once they click on it and read the page they land on they know how to get the bonus.
It would be kind of cool to have a promotion for actual PSO players, not people who haven't deposited/haven't registered etc. Not very profitable from your point of view, but isn't consumer loyalty worth something these days? :P

Also, all Admins should have their subject's undying loyalty. Maybe you should take tips from Funnyjunk?

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 06:56 PM
(#16)
Deleted user
So is this good for current PSO players.

Thought Receiving Only Little Loot Is Necessarily Great..

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 07:01 PM
(#17)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 07:33 PM
(#18)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jf70 View Post
Also, all Admins should have their subject's undying loyalty. Maybe you should take tips from Funnyjunk?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
So is this good for current PSO players.

Thought Receiving Only Little Loot Is Necessarily Great..
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
Okay Roomik, you're going to have to translate these for me now. I did the other one where you requested Tazz.

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 07:36 PM
(#19)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
well we have an angry cookie monster who has gone fishing, and as for JF i have no clue.. never know what goes on in a spaniards head

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 07:44 PM
(#20)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSO-Staff View Post

Get outa here. I know you can't tell us the numbers, but I'll bet you get even fewer people joining stars this way than you get Russians taking the core quiz

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com