Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Keep fighting the cheats

Old
Keep fighting the cheats - Wed Jul 13, 2011, 04:26 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
Hello Archibald Henry,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

I have reviewed the chat of both players 'DOEZDOV' and 'Yullianna', and have found their comments to have violated PokerStars tournament rules, listed on our website:

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/rules/

Although many of our players are not aware of all proper poker rules and etiquette, these players have now been informed of the applicable rules.

Any future contraventions of the rules by this player will result in their receiving a chat revocation or even a tournament disqualification.

Once again, thanks for your report, and best of luck at the tables.

Regards,

Sebastian P
PokerStars Support Team
i have reported another 2 germans who were raising between each other to get the 3rd player to fold.

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 05:42 PM
(#2)
BronzeStar
wonder what the over under is now?

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 05:45 PM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
wonder what the over under is now?

DON'T CARE I'M TAKING THE UNDER

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 05:47 PM
(#4)
Since: May 2011
Tried to anwer that with a number but ran out of harddrive space

Dale

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 05:55 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Stars will never do a damn thing about the cheating and collusion that is going on.
I used to get worked up about it and for what! Fact is they will just keep sending you a cookie cutter response.

Try this next time you fire one of those off..Reply to the copy and paste response you got and you will really see how much they care.

Im sure people will tell you different but you cant argue that a few of us have become very jaded
by the incompetence of Stars.

Why is a well known cheat back on stars?(Mi_turtle)
You start with that question and you will see what a joke it is.

Hint: Mi_turtle ran a school with a current online pro and once you know Mi_turtles story you will realize that it goes much farther than just him. In fact you can look in the ask a pro section and you will see me fishing for info when this forum first started up.

Sheep will follow and keep on marching,some will see the light.

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 06:03 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
How is he back? is he looking for more children to rip off?.. and i thought he was American?... hmmmmm

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 06:11 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
To clarify, he hasnt played since black friday but that is the only reason he is not playing.
Im sure he has opened another account under a new name in a South American Country.

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 06:13 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
Just looked up the person I hint at and he is now playing from where the school all started..lol

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 07:39 PM
(#9)
Since: Nov 2007
Agree 100% Cookies. A complete waste of time and effort reporting anything to PS and as you say the sheep will keep following and only a few will see the light:

I am glad to be one of the few good men... no offence to the good women:P

TC

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 08:34 PM
(#10)
Since: Jun 2010
Hey Cookies, thought I did explain to you how it worked?

Warning, Formal warning, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 6 months and total ban
Depending on the severity, they might skip a few
You still have to report, once is not enough
Personally, I check up on the ones I reported, hoping to catch them again

Don't say they wont do anything, that's totally WRONG, they are following the guide lines. Hope this clears things up

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 09:47 PM
(#11)
Since: Nov 2007
Have you ever read "Animal Farm" Sandtrap?

All pigs are equal but some pigs are more equal than others may be what Cookies is referring to...

TC

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 10:07 PM
(#12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by topthecat View Post
Have you ever read "Animal Farm" Sandtrap?

All pigs are equal but some pigs are more equal than others may be what Cookies is referring to...

TC
Nope and I have no idea what you're talking about

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 10:26 PM
(#13)
Deleted user
Understanding something,does not mean I have to agree with it.

This is not a attack on the people that reply but the actual company that castrates their employees.
I have yet to see a site that does a good job of this.

I dont want you to think you need to defend stars because that is not what I am looking for.

Nothing is happening when I email support and they proved this to me when they gave me the same reply 3 times in a row on the same player. Im sorry but that is just unacceptable as a customer to be given lip service and no action. You could argue things happen behind the scene but as a casual player they(I) will never see it.

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 10:29 PM
(#14)
Since: Mar 2009
BronzeStar
+1 for Cookie

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 10:51 PM
(#15)
I agree with you cookies, it's very frustrating.
I don't play one game without calling mods 2-3 times or emailing support at least once. It has become a routine...lol

It's like people on their cellphones while driving, here it's against the law, but I see 1 out of 4 drivers doing it, People downloading songs, movies programs, hey it's against the law and how many people do it. But especially, how many people report it?

No problem cookies I do understand
I guess the only true way is live.....lol

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com