Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Hello all

Old
Hello all - Wed Jul 13, 2011, 08:56 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
BronzeStar
Hi all,

I joined a while ago but I've just started playing. I'm interested in the Poker school league, just so I can test myself and see if my skills develop. I enjoy playing Poker but I cant seem to find sensible players round my way. Everyone says Hold 'em is a game of chance. I just look at them...obviously luck is a factor but as we all know the numbers dictate the game and the understanding of these numbers and percentages make the player....I hope I improve and I already think this site is quite extensive in its player development system...

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 09:10 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
WELCOME TO THE PSO AND THE FORUM
YOU CAN LEARN A LOT FROM PSO
GOOD LUCK

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 09:25 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by memsinan View Post
Hi all,

I joined a while ago but I've just started playing. I'm interested in the Poker school league, just so I can test myself and see if my skills develop. I enjoy playing Poker but I cant seem to find sensible players round my way. Everyone says Hold 'em is a game of chance. I just look at them...obviously luck is a factor but as we all know the numbers dictate the game and the understanding of these numbers and percentages make the player....I hope I improve and I already think this site is quite extensive in its player development system...
Welcome memsinan!
Thanks for the into.
Yep, you'll see quickly that players here are players of skill. As you say, it never hurts to be a little lucky, but that is not what successful players use to get paid.
Lots of great, helpful people here. Get involved with as much as you can, particularly the hand analysis and live training.
Let us know if you have any questions.

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 10:24 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
WELCOME TO THE PSO AND THE FORUM
YOU CAN LEARN A LOT FROM PSO
GOOD LUCK

Thanks for the warm welcome. Nice to be in a friendly community. Hope to see you 'round.

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 10:28 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
Welcome memsinan!
Thanks for the into.
Yep, you'll see quickly that players here are players of skill. As you say, it never hurts to be a little lucky, but that is not what successful players use to get paid.
Lots of great, helpful people here. Get involved with as much as you can, particularly the hand analysis and live training.
Let us know if you have any questions.

It's nice to know that the coordinators are interested. Thank you for the warm welcome...

Old
Wed Jul 13, 2011, 11:23 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
You're welcome and thank you.

Old
Thu Jul 14, 2011, 04:27 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Your warm welcome gave me a confidence boost guys!

The last PSO league tourney I entered I came 215th and now I rank 5641 / 83432. I hope I can keep applying what I'm learning without getting annoyed by those players that keep playing out of position with weak hands and happy go lucky "all-inners". But I guess that's poker...

Old
Thu Jul 14, 2011, 04:45 PM
(#8)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Thats the attitude you need around here keep it up and keep progressing

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com