Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

500VPP Bonus via PSO

Old
500VPP Bonus via PSO - Thu Jul 14, 2011, 12:15 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
so doesnt that mean that anyone that signs up now and uses this promo will automatically have there 150VPP for the premier league in Aug? provided they can get to 1500th place???

Old
Thu Jul 14, 2011, 12:29 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
(Administrator)
No, VPP and FPP are two different things. FPP can be used for tournament buyins and merchandise etc but VPP cannot be spent, it is just used for determining a players VIP level at PokerStars.

You might find this link interesting and more detailed: http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/faq/

Good Luck
PSO STAFF

Old
Thu Jul 14, 2011, 12:31 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2011
oh ok thank you for clearing that up Staff :-) have to admit I was alittle freaked when I first saw that bonus lol

Old
Thu Jul 14, 2011, 12:48 PM
(#4)
I'm kind of confused by the promo. Nobody with an account is eligible, correct? Only people who spot the ad who are consdering signing up with Stars but haven't actually done it yet can benefit? Stars promos always confuse the heck out of me, because this is sometime a yes and sometimes a no.

Old
Thu Jul 14, 2011, 12:55 PM
(#5)
Since: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post
I'm kind of confused by the promo. Nobody with an account is eligible, correct? Only people who spot the ad who are consdering signing up with Stars but haven't actually done it yet can benefit? Stars promos always confuse the heck out of me, because this is sometime a yes and sometimes a no.
No confusion what so ever, simple sign up with pokerstars client that is if ur new to poker and never had an account with pokerstars, use the word pokerschool as the promotion, answer the question where u heard about pokerstars, and only when u make ur first deposit u get 500FPP within 72 hours. I got mine years back when i joined pokerstars i used marketing code intellipoker, as i then was an intellipoker member b4 i made a switch to english version, as there wasnt one available at the time. So once again new to poker, never had an account at pokerstars, u can qualify for the 500 FPP once u make ur first deposit, 10$ will be enough! GL to all the new poker players

Old
500fpps - Thu Jul 14, 2011, 01:00 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSO-Staff View Post
No, VPP and FPP are two different things. FPP can be used for tournament buyins and merchandise etc but VPP cannot be spent, it is just used for determining a players VIP level at PokerStars.

You might find this link interesting and more detailed: http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/faq/
this post is correct on the top off the page it says 500fpps which is different then vpps,its a 150 vpps you get when you play the games in the money room,i may be wrong but i think the vpps also earn you fpps,also this player if he played in the league can not use 500 fpps to earn a spot in the premier division,he would have play in the games room to earn the vpps needed

Old
Thu Jul 14, 2011, 03:10 PM
(#7)
(Administrator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronh1967 View Post
this post is correct on the top off the page it says 500fpps which is different then vpps,its a 150 vpps you get when you play the games in the money room,i may be wrong but i think the vpps also earn you fpps,also this player if he played in the league can not use 500 fpps to earn a spot in the premier division,he would have play in the games room to earn the vpps needed
Correct...

Good Luck
PSO STAFF

Old
Thu Jul 14, 2011, 03:23 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
If I am already a member can I half the Fpps with a new member I met on the street and talked into signing up?

Old
Thu Jul 14, 2011, 03:35 PM
(#9)
lol

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com