Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Everyone's All In

Old
Default
Everyone's All In - Thu Jul 14, 2011, 05:28 PM
(#1)
the_eagle23's Avatar
Since: Nov 2010
Posts: 231
Just out of curiousity has anyone experienced a sitngo, cash game, etc where everyone at the table is all in? I haven't and i would love to see it, so if anyone has seen it could they please post it? The reason i ask is i was recently playing a 9man sitngo and 4 ppl went all in. Just kinda perked my curiosity a bit and i asked myself ( was theyre ever a sitngo, cash game, etc where everyone went all in?)
 
Old
Default
Thu Jul 14, 2011, 05:48 PM
(#2)
IroncladMerc's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 581
Early in the new PSO, it happens a lot. You get all of the players with Ax shoving all in, plus the total maniacs who shove with any 2. Almost every game I play, the first hand of the game is a multi way all in.
 
Old
Default
Thu Jul 14, 2011, 06:02 PM
(#3)
!!!111Dan's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,290
I believe you want Zynga poker....
...or a hyper-turbo here has them quite often.
 
Old
Default
Thu Jul 14, 2011, 06:31 PM
(#4)
bogweed1964's Avatar
Since: Jan 2010
Posts: 774
Just finished a 9 man SnG where first hand 3 went all in - 88 vs JJ vs KK

Flop came 8 J K
 
Old
Default
Thu Jul 14, 2011, 08:35 PM
(#5)
signsix's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 73
SilverStar
Thats just wrong, lol
 
Old
Default
Fri Jul 15, 2011, 12:02 AM
(#6)
joy7108's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,286
There was an NAPL sng qualifier that often had all six hands all in. It was a shoot-out freeroll with 36 players, my best record to win was 2 hands (36 player, so 2 tables all in), I did it three times if I remember right. My worst hand to win was j8h that hit a flush, i was last to act and figured I might as well go for it...I would be a huge underdog to whoever won it.

Those had to be the craziest games I've ever played, easily as bad as the current SL in the early going, but on a smaller scale, and they started every three minutes or so. If you lost, there was another tourney less than three minutes away.

It was enough to make anyone play bingo, there was no downside. I think there was a number one PSSL player who used to recommend these to anyone trying to build a BR, shark???...

So yes, i've seen it!!!
 
Old
Default
Fri Jul 15, 2011, 12:08 AM
(#7)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy7108 View Post
There was an NAPL sng qualifier that often had all six hands all in. It was a shoot-out freeroll with 36 players, my best record to win was 2 hands (36 player, so 2 tables all in), I did it three times if I remember right. My worst hand to win was j8h that hit a flush, i was last to act and figured I might as well go for it...I would be a huge underdog to whoever won it.

Those had to be the craziest games I've ever played, easily as bad as the current SL in the early going, but on a smaller scale, and they started every three minutes or so. If you lost, there was another tourney less than three minutes away.

It was enough to make anyone play bingo, there was no downside. I think there was a number one PSSL player who used to recommend these to anyone trying to build a BR, shark???...

So yes, i've seen it!!!

HEY THEY WERE FUN I USED TO HAVE 6 OR MORE UP AT ONE TIME
I WOULD ALWAYS SLOW PLAY ONE JUST TO WATCH PEOPLE SCREAM
MISS YOU JOY HOW YOU BEEN ??

 
Old
Default
Fri Jul 15, 2011, 12:30 AM
(#8)
ssuglia's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,393
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
HEY THEY WERE FUN I USED TO HAVE 6 OR MORE UP AT ONE TIME
I WOULD ALWAYS SLOW PLAY ONE JUST TO WATCH PEOPLE SCREAM
MISS YOU JOY HOW YOU BEEN ??

Only 6?

Late one night I fired up about 15 of them just for the hell of it.

Wound up timing out in one hand of one of them (table never popped up). When I finally opened the table a minute later it was already heads up.

I played a sick combination of OSM/PSO stall that drove the other players nuts. And of course with that many tables open, I wasn't answering anyone in chat, which pissed them off as well.

zzzzzzzzzz
 
Old
Default
Fri Jul 15, 2011, 12:37 AM
(#9)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
I THINK I DID 12 A COUPLE TIMES
BUT YOU COULD REALLY GET THEM TO TILT WITH THE SLOW PLAY
HEY I MISS THOSE THEN I FOUND OUT THE TIC. ONLY LASTED 7 DAYS

 
Old
Default
Fri Jul 15, 2011, 08:39 AM
(#10)
Cairn Destop's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,477
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_eagle23 View Post
Just out of curiousity has anyone experienced a sitngo, cash game, etc where everyone at the table is all in? I haven't and i would love to see it, so if anyone has seen it could they please post it? The reason i ask is i was recently playing a 9man sitngo and 4 ppl went all in. Just kinda perked my curiosity a bit and i asked myself ( was theyre ever a sitngo, cash game, etc where everyone went all in?)

Happened to me in a real cash game at a casino. After the first hand, I sat out the rest of the rebuy period, but everyone at the table went all-in every hand for three rounds, about 20 straight times.
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com