Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

PSO ADMIN........Freeroll Trolls

Old
PSO ADMIN........Freeroll Trolls - Fri Jul 15, 2011, 05:45 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
PSO Admin, i know its a global open league, but cant you do something about the freeroll trolls who are playing and depriving genuine league players of a place in the tournies. today i checked over 20 players on the leaderboard, and none of them have played any games, why did you take the ticket away? it should still have been a requirement to pass the core quiz to play in the league. and no, im not moaning and groaning for nothing, it just doesnt seem fair that these games are filling up with trolls so quickly screwing up peoples chances of progress. and btw im in 1385th position so my improvement is continuing. for now

Old
Fri Jul 15, 2011, 06:10 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
THIS WAS PROBABLY DONE BY POKERSTARS
SO ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE

Old
Fri Jul 15, 2011, 07:03 PM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
THIS WAS PROBABLY DONE BY POKERSTARS
SO ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE

Woof Woof, its a pso thing implemented on the pokerstars software, so maybe im not, deidre

Old
Fri Jul 15, 2011, 07:10 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toonarmy1566 View Post
Woof Woof, its a pso thing implemented on the pokerstars software, so maybe im not, deidre

WHO DO YOU THINK DECIDED TO PUT THE LEAGUES TOGETHER ???

Old
Fri Jul 15, 2011, 08:13 PM
(#5)
Since: Jan 2011
Quote:
WHO DO YOU THINK DECIDED TO PUT THE LEAGUES TOGETHER ???

someone with a twisted sense of humour?

Old
Fri Jul 15, 2011, 09:28 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
how are there 20 players on the leader board yet they have not played a game? dontyou have to play to get on the board?

Old
Fri Jul 15, 2011, 09:59 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
WHATS THERE SCORE ??

Old
Sat Jul 16, 2011, 04:45 AM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
how are there 20 players on the leader board yet they have not played a game? dontyou have to play to get on the board?
Roomik, i checked to see their ranking, and they didn`t show on the leaderboard, therefore, they must have been freeroll warriors playing their 1st game,thats why they never showed on the board. we are in the middle of the month and they havent played a game yet?? they mustn`t know anything about the league promotion, therefore in my opinion they are depriving someone else a chance, someone who has been in the league (pso) who cant register due to theses Trolls. Thats why the core quiz should still be a requirement of entry. i know pokerstars are trying to get people to deposit by making the prize money dependant on vpps earned, but how many of these freeroll warriors are actually going to deposit, compared to the regular league members who cant register for the league and who may go elsewhere to play?

Old
Sat Jul 16, 2011, 04:47 AM
(#9)
Quote:
WHATS THERE SCORE ??

Friday 16th July 09.48 Raining

Old
Sat Jul 16, 2011, 04:55 AM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Roomik, i checked to see their ranking, and they didn`t show on the leaderboard, therefore, they must have been freeroll warriors playing their 1st game,thats why they never showed on the board. we are in the middle of the month and they havent played a game yet?? they mustn`t know anything about the league promotion, therefore in my opinion they are depriving someone else a chance, someone who has been in the league (pso) who cant register due to theses Trolls. Thats why the core quiz should still be a requirement of entry. i know pokerstars are trying to get people to deposit by making the prize money dependant on vpps earned, but how many of these freeroll warriors are actually going to deposit, compared to the regular league members who cant register for the league and who may go elsewhere to play?
MANY PEOPLE START IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MO.
IN FACT YOU STARTED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MO.
HAVE YOU TAKEN YOUR FEELINGS TO POKERSTARS ??
THE PRIZE MONEY HAS ALWAYS BEEN LINKED TO VPP'S
AND YOU WOULD STILL HAVE 85,000 PEOPLE WITH A TIC. DON'T YOU THINK ??

Last edited by hemetdennis; Sat Jul 16, 2011 at 05:26 AM..

Old
Sat Jul 16, 2011, 04:57 AM
(#11)
Since: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
Maybe they are hiding there profile!?

Old
Sat Jul 16, 2011, 05:10 AM
(#12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0HighTimes0 View Post
Maybe they are hiding there profile!?
They would still show up in the league standings.

Old
Sat Jul 16, 2011, 05:28 AM
(#13)
BronzeStar
DID YOU READ POST NO.10 TOON ??
NO ANSWER ??

Old
Sat Jul 16, 2011, 07:34 AM
(#14)
Since: Mar 2011
toon this leage is full of donks but you just adapt to it its not hard just sit and think wot youre doning rong. or you will keep hiting it

Old
leader rank - Sat Jul 16, 2011, 07:40 AM
(#15)
BronzeStar
i looked up one guy he was not on rank board i asked if it was his first day he said no im number 33 on leader board . i looked at leader board and he was number 33. why does it not show he has a rank score then ?

Old
Sat Jul 16, 2011, 07:43 AM
(#16)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mummergirl View Post
i looked up one guy he was not on rank board i asked if it was his first day he said no im number 33 on leader board . i looked at leader board and he was number 33. why does it not show he has a rank score then ?
THE LEADER BOARD IS THE ONLY PLACE YOU WILL FIND THERE PLACE

Old
Sat Jul 16, 2011, 07:52 AM
(#17)
Quote:
DID YOU READ POST NO.10 TOON ??
NO ANSWER ??

Deidre, i started on the 1st of july. when you type a players name in the little box, the player pops up with their league position and points. what im saying is, the people i typed in, did not have a league position and didnt seem to understand the point of the freerolls, they were the ones going all in with 6 2o and 8 5o. so make your mountain out of your molehill, im done in here. the core quiz should never have been abolished. good luck in your play money heads up tournies and your Trolling

Old
Sat Jul 16, 2011, 08:09 AM
(#18)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Deidre, i started on the 1st of july. when you type a players name in the little box, the player pops up with their league position and points. what im saying is, the people i typed in, did not have a league position and didnt seem to understand the point of the freerolls, they were the ones going all in with 6 2o and 8 5o. so make your mountain out of your molehill, im done in here. the core quiz should never have been abolished. good luck in your play money heads up tournies and your Trolling
WHEN YOU FIRST STARTED PSO IT WAS 8/17/2010
IF THE PERSON IS NOT REG. TO ONE OF THE SCHOOLS HE WILL NOT BE ON THE LEADER BOARD. SOME OF THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE REG. DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE LEADER BOARD.
THIS WAS YOUR MOUNTAIN I THINK IT'S MORE OF A MOLE HILL
MAYBE TAKING THE TIC. AWAY WAS A BAD THING MAYBE THEY WILL CHANGE IT BACK, BUT NOT THIS MO.
THANKS FOR THE GOOD LUCK, BUT I DON'T PLAY THE HEADS UP TOURNYS

Old
Sat Jul 16, 2011, 12:59 PM
(#19)
Since: Jul 2010
PSO Admin PLEASE don't do anything about the freeroll trolls !
They are so cute and cuddly. When you squeeze them chip stacks fall out of them.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com