Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

PSO Admin. VPP's not registering in.

Old
PSO Admin. VPP's not registering in. - Fri Jul 15, 2011, 10:04 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
SilverStar
Hi, Just wondering why my VPP's would not be registering. I have earned 125 this month and Im not even registering any on the PSO league stats.

Any help would be cool

Thanks,

Dave

Old
Fri Jul 15, 2011, 10:06 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by signsix View Post
Hi, Just wondering why my VPP's would not be registering. I have earned 125 this month and Im not even registering any on the PSO league stats.

Any help would be cool

Thanks,

Dave
THEY COUNT FOR NEXT MO NOT THIS MO.

Old
Fri Jul 15, 2011, 10:09 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
SilverStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
THEY COUNT FOR NEXT MO NOT THIS MO.

Oh, ok, thanks for the info. I just started not that long ago so slowly figuring it out.

Old
Fri Jul 15, 2011, 10:14 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
NO PROBLEM JUST ASK IN ONE THREAD NEXT TIME
AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM
NEED ANYTHING ELSE JUST ASK

Old
Fri Jul 15, 2011, 10:38 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
DENNIS IS JUST ONE OF THE PEEPS WITH THE SICK ABILITY TO OFFER HELP IN A WIDE VARIETY OF INFORMATION HERE.

So , if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com