Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Hi guys (500 fpp bonus question)

Old
Question
Hi guys (500 fpp bonus question) - Sun Jul 17, 2011, 08:13 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
WhiteStar
Firstly i wanted to say hello to everyone here i think this is a great site.
secondly, i wanted to ask how to i get my 500 fpp bonus ? it says you have to register and enter the code while you are registering.

i registered a few days back and i didnt know about this bonus or the site. i was wondering if a moderator would be kind enough to help me out and i can get this bonus without making another account?

thanks
kind regards

Old
Sun Jul 17, 2011, 08:32 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
You have to enter the code on the deposit screen whilst transfering money to your PS account. Hope this helps

Old
Sun Jul 17, 2011, 10:24 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
I see two Russians have taken the core quiz, so I'm ahead at the moment

Old
Mon Jul 18, 2011, 10:09 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustKulundar View Post
Firstly i wanted to say hello to everyone here i think this is a great site.
secondly, i wanted to ask how to i get my 500 fpp bonus ? it says you have to register and enter the code while you are registering.

i registered a few days back and i didnt know about this bonus or the site. i was wondering if a moderator would be kind enough to help me out and i can get this bonus without making another account?

thanks
kind regards
Welcome Kuludar.
You can try to email support@pokerschoolonline.com and explain what you did to them. They may be able to help you out.
Let us know if you have any other questions on the league or forum.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com