Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

what if anything did i do wrong

Old
what if anything did i do wrong - Sun Jul 17, 2011, 11:22 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
second hand into tourn im dealt... A Q suited blinds were 20 40 i raised to 400 big blind called flop came 2 5 8 great flop for me as iwas holding 2 clubs with 2 on the flop all in for me and a call he got AJ unsuited so he needs a small miracle turn came j river j help me understand were i went wrong

Old
Sun Jul 17, 2011, 11:54 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Do you normally raise 10 times the big blind with AQ (or any hand for that matter)?

What position were you in?

Old
Mon Jul 18, 2011, 10:41 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
well, if the bb is willing to call 400 on the 2nd hand, he's probably an all in donk who is gonna call any bet u make until he's all in. u went wrong by risking ur whole tourney on the 2nd hand with ace hi

Old
Mon Jul 18, 2011, 12:36 PM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketchup143 View Post
well, if the bb is willing to call 400 on the 2nd hand, he's probably an all in donk who is gonna call any bet u make until he's all in. u went wrong by risking ur whole tourney on the 2nd hand with ace hi
and if he's not an "all in donk" , you are going in crushed when he calls 10x pre imo and probably looking at 3 outs if that stack em high! MT

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com