Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

my quest to make premier division

Old
my quest to make premier division - Mon Jul 18, 2011, 01:08 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
since the global league began my goal was to make premier divison like every one else,but unlike alot off players i am a low volume player meening i dont play in as many tourmaments as most players,with concentrating on my job on weekday which meens most off my playing time would be on weekend with making this weekend being key for my quest to make premier division,i played five tournaments this weekend finishing positive points in all games raising my score from 1839.20 to 1979.27 standing in around 785th spot rankwise,now goi ng into work from mon to thur this week and having the week from july25th to july 29th off will take off alot off pressure needing to push my self for the premier division from june 21st on i will have more time to concentrate on making it to the primier division and having all ready achieved over 150vpps

Old
Mon Jul 18, 2011, 08:56 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
I've said it B4 and i'll say it again - I'm pretty sure you are going to be there Ron.
Best of luck at the tables m8. B

Old
Mon Jul 18, 2011, 04:17 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizer73 View Post
I've said it B4 and i'll say it again - I'm pretty sure you are going to be there Ron.
Best of luck at the tables m8. B
ill be at the tables thursday again concentrating on the league

Old
Mon Jul 18, 2011, 07:40 PM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronh1967 View Post
since the global league began my goal was to make premier divison like every one else,but unlike alot off players i am a low volume player meening i dont play in as many tourmaments as most players,with concentrating on my job on weekday which meens most off my playing time would be on weekend with making this weekend being key for my quest to make premier division,i played five tournaments this weekend finishing positive points in all games raising my score from 1839.20 to 1979.27 standing in around 785th spot rankwise,now goi ng into work from mon to thur this week and having the week from july25th to july 29th off will take off alot off pressure needing to push my self for the premier division from june 21st on i will have more time to concentrate on making it to the primier division and having all ready achieved over 150vpps

sounds like your doing ok ron,700 thats great ,iam 1300,coudnt play this weekend i went to a friends in saint marys,awsome drive great weekend made some money painting a fence,and fixed a car ,got one game sunday night after a swim in my sisters pool,got -3 ,i have 88 vpps and if i was to push no doubt i could get the 150,but that would mean depostiting money and since i only get one game no point spending anymore than i have to ,i will try to make it with the time i have ,gl

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com