Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

lmao as the jokes continue

Old
lmao as the jokes continue - Mon Jul 18, 2011, 09:59 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2011
well just another river , no surprise, every single tourney i have went out early has been on a river... including with trip aces... i thought the league was ok at first then i quickly realised how it cant possibly be good with the shitest software ever still in use. It's a fckin joke. Just gotta laugh at the continuous 2 and 3 outers , constant rivers etc etc... i knew in this hand that he was gonna hit the flush as soon as i seen his hand. poker... my ass. Thank god i converted too 888 and partypoker. this site is scum. lmao. thank god im not actually trying in this league anymore or i possibly would have went insane with boredom.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=2BD4CC2E85

Old
Mon Jul 18, 2011, 10:39 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
i doubt whether this would have made any difference or not, but if ur gonna raise to 600 on the turn, u might as well be putting it all in with ur remaining stack. in a higher buyin tourney that will probably get somebody to fold.

Old
Mon Jul 18, 2011, 10:49 AM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketchup143 View Post
i doubt whether this would have made any difference or not, but if ur gonna raise to 600 on the turn, u might as well be putting it all in with ur remaining stack. in a higher buyin tourney that will probably get somebody to fold.
I raised the 600 on the flop then i pushed on turn with 2 pair as a massive favourite and he still called it with the draw. it's just pathetic tbh

Old
Mon Jul 18, 2011, 11:01 AM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
YEP IT'S THE SOFTWARE LOL

Old
Mon Jul 18, 2011, 11:06 AM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
YEP IT'S THE SOFTWARE LOL

You been able to play much poker lately ?? LOL

Old
Mon Jul 18, 2011, 11:26 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiltonMafia View Post
You been able to play much poker lately ?? LOL

YEP
YOU STILL PLAYING BINGO ???

Old
Mon Jul 18, 2011, 11:32 AM
(#7)
Quote:
YEP
YOU STILL PLAYING BINGO ???

Never have played bingo... i see your life is still boring as your still trolling forums. bless u

Old
Mon Jul 18, 2011, 11:35 AM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Never have played bingo... i see your life is still boring as your still trolling forums. bless u

I'VE WATCHED YOU PLAY IT'S BINGO

Old
Mon Jul 18, 2011, 11:40 AM
(#9)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
thought you had pull at pokerstars??? surely if you did they wouldnt fix the RNG against you??

Old
Mon Jul 18, 2011, 11:41 AM
(#10)
Quote:
I'VE WATCHED YOU PLAY IT'S BINGO

Oh really, that's funny that because i finished 13th last month, so i must of won a lot of bingo. Seriously get a life and stop spreading your garbage in the forum immi. bye bye

Old
Mon Jul 18, 2011, 11:42 AM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Oh really, that's funny that because i finished 13th last month, so i must of won a lot of bingo. Seriously get a life and stop spreading your garbage in the forum immi. bye bye

YEP
THAT PROVES IT
IT'S THE SOFTWARE

Old
Mon Jul 18, 2011, 12:55 PM
(#12)
Since: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
thought you had pull at pokerstars??? surely if you did they wouldnt fix the RNG against you??
this interests me, what clout are you referring to?

after abusing me at the table for 20 mins I asked the OP to back up his vitriol..which ultimately lead to a "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM" speech.

tbh I'm still none-the-wiser
z

Old
Mon Jul 18, 2011, 01:13 PM
(#13)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
as he told me in numerous pms to me that he can get me banned, he has talked to people lol etc and all his usual tripe

Old
Mon Jul 18, 2011, 03:13 PM
(#14)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
** closed **

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com