Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

can we plssss........................

Old
Talking
can we plssss........................ - Mon Jul 18, 2011, 06:07 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
don't tel me i've to hold on to august and the will everything be better because i getting a little sick of being kicked out of total freeroll morons as they are!!

i don't try to tell what they do wrong but plssss anyone come up with something to weed out all the bored internet fools who think it's just for fun

bring back the ticket!!

why??

this is why!!
i welcom evrybody who wants to play poker! and i mean poker. i am not the best player but when i play for the PSO and i get QQ and i make a raise and i get reraised and i call and see K6 appear. and the ***** wins with a K on the river, then u have to tell me where is the fun!!

don't tell me its's a bad beat because u all know this isn't. Don't tell me i have to addapt because there are about 85000 of these morons

but these total poker fool just can walk in sit back and do their stupid thing and get rewarded.

don't tel me in the long term they aren't because somehow they are!
i'am playing a whole lot of different games the past 2 week because i was operated and see a whole lot. i tried to fit in what i've learned but against these total fools there are no weapons.

Why
just because they act in the moment and that's the same when someone suddely jumps up in the middle off the street!! u never expect it and u can't handle to it because u don't know who the idiot will be!!

plsss pokerstars re-enter a kind of ticket to weed out the total idiots

Old
Mon Jul 18, 2011, 06:12 PM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77wopke77 View Post
don't tel me i've to hold on to august and the will everything be better because i getting a little sick of being kicked out of total freeroll morons as they are!!

i don't try to tell what they do wrong but plssss anyone come up with something to weed out all the bored internet fools who think it's just for fun

bring back the ticket!!

why??

this is why!!
i welcom evrybody who wants to play poker! and i mean poker. i am not the best player but when i play for the PSO and i get QQ and i make a raise and i get reraised and i call and see K6 appear. and the ***** wins with a K on the river, then u have to tell me where is the fun!!

don't tell me its's a bad beat because u all know this isn't. Don't tell me i have to addapt because there are about 85000 of these morons

but these total poker fool just can walk in sit back and do their stupid thing and get rewarded.

don't tel me in the long term they aren't because somehow they are!
i'am playing a whole lot of different games the past 2 week because i was operated and see a whole lot. i tried to fit in what i've learned but against these total fools there are no weapons.

Why
just because they act in the moment and that's the same when someone suddely jumps up in the middle off the street!! u never expect it and u can't handle to it because u don't know who the idiot will be!!

plsss pokerstars re-enter a kind of ticket to weed out the total idiots
OK, deep breath dude, haha. The PSO is not my cup of tea, i never even tried the new league. I know there is alot of donks in this league (So i've heard) but if thats how you feel why play the league?

Old
Mon Jul 18, 2011, 06:22 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
i think you need to work on tilt issues before anything

Old
Mon Jul 18, 2011, 06:43 PM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
i think you need to work on tilt issues before anything
Haha, agreed

Old
Mon Jul 18, 2011, 07:04 PM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
NO ONE EVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BAD PLAYERS AND DONKS WHEN THERE WAS A TIC.

LOL

Old
Mon Jul 18, 2011, 10:57 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
the only thing that tilts me is................

these ongoing b.s. whining threads that seem to never end,

l know there is a bad beat thread, l have never read it, why would anyone?

so please pso staff, make a feel sorry to be me thread, or call it l quit thread, or call it no one wants to hear it thread,

eff...................stfu

cheers all

Old
Mon Jul 18, 2011, 11:04 PM
(#7)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by effsea View Post

so please pso staff, make a feel sorry to be me thread, or call it l quit thread, or call it no one wants to hear it thread,

cheers all

++++ 1000

Old
Talking
Tue Jul 19, 2011, 07:09 AM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Quote:

cheers all
at firrst i want to comment this whining as i relieves me and helps me to keep my head straight at the table!!

second u can call it whining but now and then i get usefull tips anyway just by sharing, ok maybe i should layback a little but i am trying to learn so that's why the post!!

Third if u are sick and tired of these threads why read them!! after the first sentence u had the feeling it was another thread u don't like so quit reading and skip it but u bother to reply so read it and u notice it and u put time in this! that's not my problem

4th
this storie comes after about 8 simmilar tourny exits where i maybe or even shouold have played different but the dude i lost from never should have played if u play by the rules, now i know rules are there to bent or even break and we have to adjust true. then again i just want to blow of steam pick it up share tips and information and pick it up again

why play this league i want to get better and i am not in the possition to cash in 1000 dollar and play for a month or so that's why

everybody i just want to play so if u have tips to inprove! if u only want to bitch about another mans thread plsssss leave it behind

Old
Tue Jul 19, 2011, 07:18 AM
(#9)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:

cheers all

agreed. this crap is gettin old

Old
Tue Jul 19, 2011, 08:11 AM
(#10)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77wopke77 View Post
second u can call it whining but now and then i get usefull tips anyway just by sharing, ok maybe i should layback a little but i am trying to learn so that's why the post!!

Not sure I agree with your approach, but I can't argue with your explanation

Old
Get a grip dude. lol - Tue Jul 19, 2011, 08:50 AM
(#11)
Since: Dec 2010
I have an IDEA Wopke !!!
Stop whining like a little baby and MAN UP !!!
Get some nuts and take it on the chin !!!
A true player takes success AND failure with a certain amount of decorum and class.
Now i don't mean to be harsh m8 - we all know the new PSSL is a minefield.
So get yourself a detector and avoid the loony - tunes.
Best of luck - get up - brush yourself down - and be even more determined to succeed.

You = Me =

Old
Tue Jul 19, 2011, 08:55 AM
(#12)
BronzeStar
as i said i just had to blow of steam yesterday after 8 losses i am already over it! this is just a great place to vent lol.

i have started with fresh eyes already! love the game to much.

me=

Old
Tue Jul 19, 2011, 09:02 AM
(#13)
Smooth Wopke thats more like it m8.
Gotta keep your head with so many people in the tournament who just don't care early on.
It's obvious you do which is a credit to you.
And you are right - it is a great place to let off steam.
Best of luck at the tables and i hope you make the Prem.
B

Old
Tue Jul 19, 2011, 09:39 AM
(#14)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
When the league allowed Americans, I was tracking the top two group hands because of all the threads about these hands always losing. I didn't believe until I ran into a run of crushed monsters. In my frustration, I decided to accumulate the data to prove how "rigged" the random number generator was.

Then I made a discovery. The monster hands are indeed monsters. The reason these hands have such a rotten reputation is human nature. Whenever we get something like that pair of ladies in our hand, we think winner. If the hand does win, our memory forgets since winning is the anticipated outcome. However, the loss remains in our mind.

May I suggest you accept the challenge I issued in that thread? Once you see the numbers, you'll begin having more faith in those good hands. Just remember, if pocket aces have an 85% chace to win, there is a 15% chance of losing. If you can accept that fact, you've made progress.

Old
Talking
Tue Jul 19, 2011, 09:58 AM
(#15)
BronzeStar
tnx tnx tnx!!

i know the numbers and have good faith that i will make it to the prem! i haver to make up the 400 lost places i i will overcome lol. am playing right now and it will be a positive finish lol

Old
Tue Jul 19, 2011, 12:30 PM
(#16)
There's an easy solution to all those bad beats that keep costing you points - STOP GOING ALL IN. Limp in late position, check in the BB in unraised or min-raised pots, do everything you can conserve your chips until you reach positive points. Yes you will miss hands that you might have won, but by the time you get to positive points, most of the ATC shove monkeys are gone.

Granted, you won't likely win a tourney like this, but consistent positive points is the key to being successful in this league. You can open up your game and play normally AFTER you cross your particular point threshhold.

Its been said many times before, but bears repeating, CLOCK, FOLD, THEN REPEAT.

Old
Tue Jul 19, 2011, 03:08 PM
(#17)
Since: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizer73 View Post
I have an IDEA Wopke !!!

Get some nuts and take it on the chin !!!
My advice would be to keep your sexual preference out of a poker forum!

Old
Tue Jul 19, 2011, 03:21 PM
(#18)
lol Vareck

I swear no nuts have ever hit my chin !!!!!

Old
Tue Jul 19, 2011, 03:30 PM
(#19)
Best way to avoid bad beats and tilting is to quit playing poker or suck it up and deal with the
inevitable.

Good luck at the tables.

Old
Tue Jul 19, 2011, 03:55 PM
(#20)
Since: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy7108 View Post
There's an easy solution to all those bad beats that keep costing you points - STOP GOING ALL IN. Limp in late position, check in the BB in unraised or min-raised pots, do everything you can conserve your chips until you reach positive points. Yes you will miss hands that you might have won, but by the time you get to positive points, most of the ATC shove monkeys are gone.

Granted, you won't likely win a tourney like this, but consistent positive points is the key to being successful in this league. You can open up your game and play normally AFTER you cross your particular point threshhold.

Its been said many times before, but bears repeating, CLOCK, FOLD, THEN REPEAT.

Once you get to around 2100 points you have to get past the 1440 bubble to get decent positive points (I think, please correct me if I'm wrong) so while running the clock may be ok early in the month, as you collect more points it becomes less productive points wise, even with ~7000 going out in the first hour.

Also when you sit and let all the "donkeys" win hand after hand, going all-in when you get a hand you actually want to play is often the only option left, that or fold. You know your gonna get called by someone, a raise is rarely given respect, so you may as well try to maximise your chances by getting rid of most people from the hand if possible. And don't forget these guys don't care if you have AA, by the time you get it they have 10k to your 1k.

For people learning to play poker, playing the way you suggest teaches you to be a super nit. If you want to be successful in poker outside of the league it's a mistake imho. Yes the odd player is successful in both the PSO league using these tactics, and different ones elsewhere but promoting weak poker play is not a good thing for a poker school imho. It's generally accepted that playing for just itm in mtts is not profitable, yet the league promotes exactly that.

Last edited by VareckRay; Tue Jul 19, 2011 at 04:17 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com