Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

JJ vs 55

Old
JJ vs 55 - Mon Jul 18, 2011, 09:20 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Okay, just got out of the tourny in 2min because some donk idiot starts going all in every single stupid hand!!

Well, i pick up the hooks and a grin runs down my face, when he pulls it again i see a 55 and hope for another 5 not to hit and go golden......the darn 5 hits the flop.
Please understand, I'm not the one that cares about bad beating in poker, it happens, and i learned to deal with it, and I think I'm darn good at it, but bad beats like this one speacially with PS claiming this league is "The Home of Future Poker Stars" just drives me off the edge, in fact if some PS support person reads this and checks the hands and plays, he/she will see im not lying.
What's the point of making a league to practice what you learn when there are SO MANY people in live training and in lessons striving to make a good one to help you out and then having to run into that kind of stupid player in the actual tournament??

I sometimes ask myself, what's PS meaning to do with this league, because what I just witnesses was not skill, it was, pardon me by the word, the shittiest poker i've ever seen, and they wanna teach people to play it right?! come on!

The only good thing that came out with opening it to every PS player (or DONK our there is that it is easier for you to cash at the end of the month, that's all.
Sorry but I just had to let it out this time.

Old
Sun Jul 24, 2011, 11:46 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
SilverStar
I know what your saying but thank God it is set up to work for the good players. Overall, if you can gain points faster than losing and get inot the premier league. There will be a lot less of that shit in those tournies. Mind you it will be much tighter and longer to get through. These tournies last about 3 hours with 10,000 entrants. If you can gain a few points every tourny and play extremely tight until you get to the money your golden. Position and wholecards together will get you the win. I started a little over a week ago and Im in roughly 2000th place over all 100,000 members. Its not imposible at all. Overall you can raise your position if you play right.

Belive meIm not trying to lighten the fact theres so many trolls out there who have no respect for the game. I just got knocked out today holding suited KQ and I raised with a 4 bet preflop to the small blind and he called with 23 of spades and the flop came 2 spades with a Q and I called to lose to the river spade. They are morons but overall it will pay off to play your best over the month span.

Good luck.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com