Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

about these points

Old
about these points - Tue Jul 19, 2011, 08:13 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Hello PSO mods, Everyone...My Question has to do with the new points system...Since this is a New Fresh start for the PSO...I was wondering exactly how the points work...I notice there's 3 tiers to it....I know<20vpps allows you to only win max $150, 20+Vpps allows you to win Max $1500 and 150vpps gets you max 5k...Now my Question is this...Last month before the changes I didn't get the max 150vpps, but this month I did get it...Now I'm wondering if I'm also in the group for the max 5k winnings or am I still in the group for the $1500, I only ask because there seems to be confusion as to what Tier players are at because of there previous months Vpps....

So I was wondering if you could clarrify it for me

TY

Old
Tue Jul 19, 2011, 08:17 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
VPP'S EARNED FROM THIS MO. COUNT FOR NEXT MO. LEADER BOARD

VPP'S EARNED NEXT MO. COUNT FOR NEXT MO. LEADER BOARD

Old
Tue Jul 19, 2011, 08:31 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
ah thx for stating so for me then

Old
Tue Jul 19, 2011, 08:32 PM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post

is that right? i thought any current months vpps counted to the following month prize category in all cases? you mght mean that but it isn't very clear

Old
Tue Jul 19, 2011, 08:35 PM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by VareckRay View Post
is that right? i thought any current months vpps counted to the following month prize category in all cases? you mght mean that but it isn't very clear
what you said

Old
Tue Jul 19, 2011, 09:46 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
MAYBE ROOMIK CAN SAY IT BETTER

Old
Tue Jul 19, 2011, 09:52 PM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post

VPP'S EARNED LAST MONTH COUNT TOWARD THIS MONTH

VPPS EARNED THIS MONTH COUNT TOWARD NEXT MONTH

Old
Tue Jul 19, 2011, 10:15 PM
(#8)
VPPs in June are for July--------VPPs in July are for August--------- VPPs in August are for September and so on.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com