Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

2 problems I'm having with the website

Old
2 problems I'm having with the website - Wed Jul 20, 2011, 01:56 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
no biggy just wondering if it's my end or the website....

I can't see my league position or game history unless I go through my profile then to the leaderboard from there. Can still see previous months on my own page tho.

Hand replayer hands aren't visible most the time, just blank grey. Been like that for a couple of days.

I'm using IE9

Is it me?

ty

Old
Wed Jul 20, 2011, 02:00 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
(Administrator)
Was everything ok before? Do you have Firefox that you could try to see if it has the same problem?

Good Luck
PSO STAFF

Old
Wed Jul 20, 2011, 02:24 PM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSO-Staff View Post
Was everything ok before? Do you have Firefox that you could try to see if it has the same problem?

Hi Staff, everything was fine with the replayer up until a couple of days ago. With the PSO history and league position everything was fine until the beginning of this month then nothing shown apart from table headers, if I look at previous months the listing is fine.

I do have firefox, I will give it a go.

thanks

Old
Wed Jul 20, 2011, 02:33 PM
(#4)
no it's the same in firefox. I've attached a screenshot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pso.jpg (43.0 KB, 20 views)

Old
Wed Jul 20, 2011, 02:58 PM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2007
I have the same problem on the replayer side Ray but it is only with cash game data for some reason.

I have send the info including screenshots to support.

TC

Old
Wed Jul 20, 2011, 03:06 PM
(#6)
(Administrator)
Ok thanks, I will send in a ticket for this and hope to get some ideas quickly.

Good Luck
PSO STAFF

Old
Wed Jul 20, 2011, 03:10 PM
(#7)
(Administrator)
Actually Ray, having looked at your screenshot I think you need to change the left hand drop down to "July 2011". I am sure that will solve your league display problem.

Regarding the replayer thats obviously another issue.

Good Luck
PSO STAFF

Old
Wed Jul 20, 2011, 03:48 PM
(#8)
Since: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSO-Staff View Post
Actually Ray, having looked at your screenshot I think you need to change the left hand drop down to "July 2011". I am sure that will solve your league display problem.

Regarding the replayer thats obviously another issue.
Exactly Ray u have PSO up instead of July as PSO dont exist this month gl

Old
Wed Jul 20, 2011, 05:52 PM
(#9)
doh!!

I did choose that option at the beginning of the month but as it was on day 1 there was no scores as it was too soon I guess, changed it back and forgot about it. Sorry to be so dense lol

Thanks for the help

Old
Thu Jul 21, 2011, 09:59 AM
(#10)
(Administrator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VareckRay View Post
doh!!

I did choose that option at the beginning of the month but as it was on day 1 there was no scores as it was too soon I guess, changed it back and forgot about it. Sorry to be so dense lol

Thanks for the help

Glad it is fixed, The techs have also been informed of the replayer problem and they are looking into it.

Good Luck
PSO STAFF

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com