Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Old Hand Analysis Section /

How did I play this one ?

Old
How did I play this one ? - Thu Jul 21, 2011, 01:38 AM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
I will comment and possibly tell you more after feedback thank you

PokerStars Game #64722218508: Tournament #416116329, $1.29+$0.21 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2011/07/18 16:29:18 WET [2011/07/18 11:29:18 ET]
Table '416116329 1' 9-max Seat #2 is the button
Seat 2: 4000475 (1977 in chips)
Seat 3: SensenZombie (1930 in chips)
Seat 4: rolo834 (1545 in chips)
Seat 5: naval0n (1365 in chips)
Seat 6: andiehe (815 in chips)
Seat 7: drongo_13 (1220 in chips)
Seat 8: nebe1005 (3255 in chips)
Seat 9: PepanCZ (1393 in chips)
SensenZombie: posts small blind 15
rolo834: posts big blind 30
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to rolo834 [Jc Qh]
naval0n: folds
andiehe: folds
drongo_13: folds
nebe1005: folds
PepanCZ: folds
4000475: calls 30
SensenZombie: calls 15
rolo834: checks
*** FLOP *** [Qc 5h 7c]
SensenZombie: bets 30
rolo834: raises 75 to 105
4000475: calls 105
SensenZombie: calls 75
*** TURN *** [Qc 5h 7c] [9d]
SensenZombie: checks
rolo834: bets 202
4000475: calls 202
SensenZombie: folds
*** RIVER *** [Qc 5h 7c 9d] [4d]
rolo834: bets 123
4000475: raises 477 to 600
rolo834: raises 608 to 1208 and is all-in
4000475: calls 608
*** SHOW DOWN ***

I didnt include the result on purpose please tell me if my play was good or bad preflop/on the flop/turn and river TYVM

Old
Thu Jul 21, 2011, 10:54 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
preflop, perfectly fine to check from the BB with a marginal hand that has possibilities.

The raise on the flop to maybe see where you're at is a good idea too. With the others calling, you need to figure that they could have a Q with a higher kicker, a set or a club flush draw.
The bet on the turn is fine too. That card should not have improved your opponents hand at all.

On the river, however...... I like the initial bet, but when raised, I don't like the push back... becuase it's way too early in a tourney to have all of your chips on the line, when you don't know that you have the best hand. I'd have just called their raise (even if you lose then, you still have 20+BB left). Their raise, compared with their other calls SHOULD be AQ or a set or a very small chance of 57s.... and you can't beat any of them.

Something that it took me a bit of time to learn was not to be shoving early unless you have the nuts. People stay in hands with alot more hands than they should and it can get you into alot of trouble. What you want to do is to control the betting in the pot and the pot size, but not push unless you're absolutely sure that you have the best hand.

Old
Thu Jul 21, 2011, 12:55 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
u can't win a poker tournament on the first hand, but u certainly can lose one

do u typically put ur tournament life on the line when the blinds are so low? that's not winning poker. i have a feeling it worked out for you this time, but don't make this kind of play a habit. i like ur preflop and flop play. the turn puts a possible straight out there, which ur opp.could have since the pot went unraised preflop. there's a lot of two pair possibilities out there now with the queen that ur opp. could have hit, so i don't particularly like the value bet on the turn. the only real draw out there is the flush draw, or i guess a 64 or 8T now has an open ender on the turn. if u were putting ur opp. on a draw like this, i would have bet a little more on the flop and turn. ur bets seem to be what i would do against a typical abc kind of player, but when u get it all in on the river, ur playing like this guy is a mega donk. if u did end up losing this hand, im putting ur opp. on 44 for a rivered set.

Old
Thu Jul 21, 2011, 02:09 PM
(#4)
ty for the kindfeedback and you ar eboth correct (I dont knwo how you do it)..but noone name is actual hand..oops JWk on relection was warm to begin with

Now I had a feeling you would like the preflop and flop paly so im happy with that

JWK even says he lieks the turn play which I was unsure of

It turned out he had Q7 and hadflopped 2 pair , and one of us was a megadonk lol but I dont think it was him

ty ketchup for stating you like my pre and flop play ..to answer your question about tournament life ..I guess I kinda do well sometiems depends on my mood.some nights I find it hard laying hands down yet other tiems i do lay them down....sometiems I too tight and prolly fold the best hand

From memory although I didnt give you this information he had been very loose and seemed to be winnign a lot of pots

So how can I avid these blow-ups in the future?...do I need t learn the odds or try to put them on a hand?- I was rusty and hadnt played much had bene watchin a lot of videos so wa sraring toplay but guess I played this on ebadly(although out of the preflop/flop/turn/river) one of you says idid 3/4 things correctly and one only 50% ....Im always wondering what to do on the river

Thanks again I really appreciate your feedback

rolo

Old
Thu Jul 21, 2011, 02:30 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
I would have probably raised preflop. Too many players at this level will limp in the SB or button with atc when it folds to them. A raise here would likely take it down right there.
After that, it gets tough. Villain could have anything, so ranging their hand is next to impossible, saving a decent hand. (They would have raised with anything good.)
They could have a straight on the turn or 2 pair, or like they did, slow play the flop.

A raise preflop would have probably taken it, but at the very least, would give you just a little ability to range their hand.

You're attitude is great rolo...good to see a guy come in and be wanting to learn.

~~~

Last edited by !!!111Dan; Thu Jul 21, 2011 at 10:33 PM.. Reason: 'cause

Old
Thu Jul 21, 2011, 02:39 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
to avoid in the future, you need to learn to be more patient. It's something that will take time and is a necessity for playing winning poker in the long run.

If I had a read on the opp that they were loose (and obviously passive too since no raises until the river). Then I'd lower the odds of them having a set and dramatically raise their chance of having 2 pair. It'd also make 100% certain that I didn't push on the river.

The main reason that I liked the turn bet was that it kept you in control of the hand AND as a bonus got one opp to drop and top pair plays alot better heads-up than it does in a 3-way pot.

The goal of any tourney is to win it... BUT... you can't win if you first don't get ITM. Putting your tourney life on the line early without knowing for sure that you have the best hand is a long term losing proposition.

Old
Thu Jul 21, 2011, 04:21 PM
(#7)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
You adopt and maintain a reasonable line all the way through the hand, right up to the river (me, I probably raise pre-flop versus most btn limpers, but a call is fine too with a marginal hand like QJ oop).

Flopping top pair/medium kicker is usually "enough" to take the betting lead, especially versus a BTN limper, and you did so without over committing to the pot (you really want to NOT put more than aobut 400 to 600 in TOTAL on all streets into the pot on a hand like yours here, so your start bet is vwell sized to stay under that amount). So good, solid "structure" to your pre-river betting.

The only issue I have is with your play is on the river:

What the HECK are you hoping to gain by that bet?

123?

Are you betting to get 'em to fold?

That isn't likely laying 7.6 to 1 (123 to win 932) very often.
It CERTAINLY isn't happening with any hand that is ahead of you.
If he called 2 streets before the river on less than you, isn't there a good chance he "believes" you do not have much of a hand, without you resorting to a "tricky" bet to convince him?

If he believes that, then let him call a bigger and more standard bet, or CHECK/CALL (if you are worried he holds better because he called down), but do NOT put a piss ant little "cute-sy" bet out there...

Are you betting for value?

If so, anytime you THINK a 1 pair hand is "good" on the river, you really do NOT want to risk a big RAISE that is going to put you to a stern decision when you are out of position.

Representing "weakness" with a small river bet in hopes of inducing a bluff raise is far better done on a STRONGER than 1 pair hand, not a top pair/medium kicker hand.

You also do not want to send out a "dis-connect" in your betting which might trigger a correct "fold" by a hand you beat; the so-called "oh please oh please, oh please call me" bet.

So break down the "likely" results of your 123 river bet...

1) He views it as "super strong" and mucks AQ+ to you.
Chances of this are HUGELY SLIM due to the pot size and the bet size; he'd make a "crying call" if ahead of you at LEAST. But let's assume he does make this BIG mistake...

RESULT FOR YOU: you've added huge value to your hand...but you'll never know if that "worked" or if he was on a busted flush draw, so it really cannot be used to "exploit" this player later on.

2) He views your bet as "confusing" and simply calls with better than you.
This COULD be the result, but is likely to only occur if you are facing a 2 pair hand or a set. A made straight of any kind is likely to decide this is "weakness" and raise you.

RESULT FOR YOU: you "lose" 123 more in value which you could have possibly avoided, BUT you also may "block" a 2 pair hand from betting more and putting yourself in a "crying call" situation. So this is pretty much a wash.

3) He views your bet as "weak" and tries a big "bluff stab" at you on the river.
With 460 in the pot of your 1500 start stack, you are on the CUSP of committment. Wihtout info on how often this villain will try river bluffs, it will be VERY tough to call off your remaining 1k on "just" a 1 pair hand, and you have jsut turned your top pair into a "bluff catcher". Is your tourney "life" worth going bust-o trying to make a "hero call"?

RESULT FOR YOU: VERY tough spot, that has cost you a ton of value. You either will fold the best hand, make the call while at risk severely and be "right", or fold the worst hand and be "right", or CALL with the worst hand and be hurt severely. The LEAST of these costs you 123 in value, with the loss of a lot MORE in value being much more likely.

4) Villain will view your river bet as "weak", but since he is also weak, he simply calls.
This is about the BEST you can hope for here, but with the pot grown to 819 before your bet, might'nt he also call a slightly larger bet?

RESULT FOR YOU: you "lose" whatever value between the 123 bet you made, and the amount he would have called. This is probably a value loss of around 150 to 200 chips.

SO...

Overall, I think you should have "planned ahead" for what might happen in this hand.
You could have "known" that your hand was not likely to flop a "world beater", and when you check the option pre-flop you needed to start looking at exactly how much you were going to be willing to "invest" in this pot with the MOST LIKELY hands you were going to have.

Top pair/medium kicker or an ooe straight draw are your most likely continuable flops.

I think on your start stack I am going to be willing to commit AT MOST 400 to 600 maximum to this pot on a top pair hand, and I want to feed that in pretty much the way you did here to give maximum "definition" and to extract max value. when an opponent calls 2 streets though, any "room" left in my budget will be the amount I MIGHT be willing to call off as a "crying call". I do NOT want to fire that in myself on the river though, because all doing that will tend to result in is taking me OVER my "budget".

Besides, if he didn't fold on the first 2 bets, is he going to have so little that he'll fold on the river bet? And if he DOES fold to the river bet, what have I added in value to the pot by "risking" that extra amount?

It is all about "seeing the future" of a hand, and planning for what you will be able to do in a given hand. I think the way you went aobut this hand was just fine, right up to the river, then you sort of 'fell apart" in the solidity of your think by lead betting small. Your hand probably was worth a check/call at most here, not a 3rd bullet lead.

BY THE WAY:
This hand "feels" to me like a flopped set by the villain, altho that is HARD to say without having play info...it just "sniffs" of 55/77 though.

Next on my list would be something like 88/66, that picked up re-draw outs on the turn, and tried to "buy" it on the river when he thought you might have missed your flush draw. Weaker Q's, especially QT or Q8, are pretty much in this group too, although tbh, there are not a ton of likely weaker Q's.

Next I'd see a 2nd pair "hit", especially something like 45, being there.

Then I'd say you are against MAYBE stronger Q's

Lastly would be 63 for a made river straight or 86 for the made turn straight.

finally, I'd put straight airball in there too as a chance, simply because you bet small on the river.

My order of preference for these could change a LOT based on more villain info though...

Note: while writing this the OP was posting mroe info, I did not see that info until after this was posted.

Last edited by JDean; Thu Jul 21, 2011 at 04:25 PM..

Old
Thu Jul 21, 2011, 05:44 PM
(#8)
@111Dan ty ty rasiing preflop never entered my mind but is certainly an option which I didnt consider

the next training video by thelangolier i plan on watchign is the ranging (somehting I do not even do well not consciously)

I kind of play by feel lol and i sense I butchered this hand from the turn onwards or just on the river so that is why I included it.........but Im guesisng I could even possibly include big pots I win as poker got to be the only game where even if you do make every decision perfectly(I tink you guys call it optimally) and yet still lose

So even where I have won a pot I may have misplayed the hand(and whats more I probably have)

@JWK I used to be real patient guy but had a umm welI wont get into the details but a illness (head injury) only slight illness that the doc said will improve over time...not making excuses here but it is harder to learn than it was say 6 months ago

yeah it turns out that they were loose and passive and for some unexplainable reason I felt sure that they were on the flush draw

oh my weird bet sizing numbers come from recently discovered thebet size options buttons so ive setup 50% 66% and pot i think

yeah JWK ive noticed that when im not versus 1 player I have even more problems

@JDean wow gtg for supper and wil have to reread your extensive analysis but 3 inital comments were...

A @ What the HECK are you hoping to gain by that bet?

123?

B where do yuo get the 400 to 600 figure from please and would you have known that number when the cards were first dealt ?

C How do I plan ahead? or what will help with that

TY all

rolo

Last edited by rolo834; Thu Jul 21, 2011 at 07:18 PM..

Old
Thu Jul 21, 2011, 08:20 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolo834 View Post
@111Dan ty ty rasiing preflop never entered my mind but is certainly an option which I didnt consider

the next training video by thelangolier i plan on watchign is the ranging (somehting I do not even do well not consciously)

I kind of play by feel lol and i sense I butchered this hand from the turn onwards or just on the river so that is why I included it.........but Im guesisng I could even possibly include big pots I win as poker got to be the only game where even if you do make every decision perfectly(I tink you guys call it optimally) and yet still lose

So even where I have won a pot I may have misplayed the hand(and whats more I probably have)

@JWK I used to be real patient guy but had a umm welI wont get into the details but a illness (head injury) only slight illness that the doc wil limprove over time...not making excuses here but it is harder to learn thn it wa ssay 6 months ago

yeah it turns out that they were loose and passive and for some unexplainable reason I felt sure that they were on the flush draw

oh my weird bet sizing numbers come from recently discovered thebet size options buttons so ive setup 50% 66% and pot i think

yeah JWK ive noticed that when im not versus 1 player I have even more problems

@JDean wow gtg for supper and wil have to reread your extensive analysis but 3 inital comments were...

A @ What the HECK are you hoping to gain by that bet?

123?

B where do yuo get the 400 to 600 figure from please and would you have known that number when the cards were first dealt ?

C How do I plan ahead? or what will help with that

TY all

rolo
A: what I meant was that a bet like this will usually be a weak bluff attempt, or a weak value bet attempt.

With your hand, you are far better off betting MORE for value (only if you are pretty SURE you are ahead) since the villain has called you twice already; failing to bet more if you ARE ahead is costing you chips he is likely to call...see?

As a bluff attempt, it is pretty "bad" really, again because the villain has called you twice. What can he REALLY fold now that would have called twice already? Sure, some players will chase a flush then muck the river, but you are ahead of a busted flush draw...if you think he will do that then bet MORE for value...see?

B: 400 to 600 will be right around 1/3rd of your start chips. and of course you know this when the cards are dealt. It is part of "stack awareness" to know about how much you will feel "comfortable" putting into the pot on certain hands...see?

You really do NOT want to risk losing more than that much on a single pair hand this early in an MTT without a VERY solid "read" on an opponent. So being aware right up front what you would "like" to spend on the most likely continuable hand you'll see (a 1 pair, top pair hand with a medium strong kicker), can really help you to avoid "mistakes" that stick you too deeply to the pot.

C: Wow...I could get REALLY LONG with this one! I will try to keep it somewhat non-boring at least, and illustrate a thought process in a hand...

You plan ahead for a hand by recognizing as many factors as possible BEFORE any cards hit the board. Identify what you will do in various situations, so that there really is nothing that happens which "suprises" you.

I actually suggest to players getting used to the concept of planning ahead that they talk to themselves out loud in the hand. Start your monologue verbally, and keep that going throughout the hand. An example of what yours MIGHT have sounded like (if you had done it) in this hand would be (try reading this out loud to see how it "fits" your way of thinking through a hand):

(Note: the reads on opponents here are things I'm making up for purposes of illusatration, they are NOT actual facts. Apply your true observations to your situations).

Ok, here I am in the BB, with a pretty decent 50BB stack. I have some room to do a couple things, but with a few of these wild maniacs at the table, I do not want to get stuck too deeply into a pot without having "the goods". Let's see what happens...

Alright-y then! I just caught QJo, that can be a trouble hand because of kicker issues, so I do not necessarily want to play a "big" pot out of position. It does have some value though against the ones I consider to be loose fish, since it may flop a strong draw, and if I do have a single pair there is a good chance it will be top pair. I could actually fold this, flat with it, or even raise it up, but my decision will be based on what happens BEFORE I must act. Let's wait and see...

Hmmm...it folds around to the button, who then just limps. What the heck can he want to play in that spot, but only play for a limp? He seems to be pretty loose, because I've seen him call or raise into about 40% of the hands so far, so honestly I doubt he has much if he only limpped. My QJo is not "awesome", but I am a pretty good favorite over a 66% or so range of hands he might open limp the button with, so i might raise him up to allow myself to represent a wider range of cards which "hit" me on the flop when I C-Bet. It he hangs around too much after I bet the flop though, I have to be somewhat careful in CASE he either is limpping now to trap, or flops really big.

Ok, now the SB has limpped in as well. If I raise a standard amount now I am going to have to make it 120 to 150 or so, which is 3 BB plus a BB for each limper. If they BOTH call that, the pot will grow to around 400 to 450, and I am likely to have to C-Bet for at least 200 if I raise now. Both these guys are pretty loose callers, so I am not really going to be sure I can take it down with just a single flop "bullet", so do I REALLY want to bloat the pot now versus a couple of calling stations?

I know I'll miss the flop about 2/3rds of the time.
I know I'll only flop a "good" straight draw (8 outs) about 1 time in 9.5
So I'm only going to "like" the flop maybe 30% to 40% of the time, and a good portion of those will not e things I REALLY "like"...

If these guys were less "station-y" I would probably raise with the intent of taking it down on continuation, but with both of 'em calling so loose and so light, maybe it would be better to just call to see the flop, and only lead out if I hit something.

"I CHECK".

NICE! I just flopped top pair.

Since these guys didn't show a ton of pre-flop aggression, there is a good chance I am best right now. Of course I do have "only" a J kicker, and since I didn't raise there is a chance one of them hit a set or 2 pair, but probably I have the best hand right now.

With 2 clubs out there, and a 5 and 7, I think I am likely to get a call form weaker Q's, and even 7's by these guys, I will definately get calls from flush draws, and I might even get calls from hands like 69 and other gut shot draws. That is quite a lot of hands that might call, versus a very small range of cards that are "ahead" of me here (Q7/Q5/57/55/77, QQ/AQ/KQ probably raises pre flop).

Since I am out of position, I will probably have to take the betting "lead" here, so I can better set my own price to play this hand. I know I do not want to go broke after limping and letting it a wide range of hands, so about the maximum I'll put in will be 600 or so chips altogether. Since a "standard" flop bet is around half to 2/3rds the pot, and since there is 90 in now, I can easily fire 60 or so to represent "strength" and better define my hand. I do not really want to fire less than this, because if these guys caught less than me, I want 'em to "pay", and 60 does not look very threatening to their 1900 stacks right now. So i'll bet 60.

OOOOPS! SB just donk bet 30 chips into the pot, and now the pot is 120. What the heck is he thinking?

Well, he didn't raise pre-flop, so I think I can rule out KK/AQ/KQ. If he flopped "big", he is likely to re-raise me here, and I can then consider folding if his raise is large enough. If I make it 105 to go, I am not sticking myself too deeply, nor am I betting so MUCH in relation to the pot that I am denying myself calls from weaker hands. I think I'll do that...

"I RAISE".

WAA WAA WEE WAH! They both called? How many draws are there possible on this board?

Ok, there ARE enough draws that they both might have less than me and feel it is worth it to keep going; they are calling stations afterall, so I did expect it. the thing is, now that they both called, I am not certain if i'm good anymore, although I am pretty sure I am. At least I took the lead in the betting, and can fire my own bet on the turn.

A lot is going to depend on how much of a blank the turn card is, or how hard it hits likely hands here. I do not think I'll lead a 3rd club into both these guys, but if a 4, 8, or 9 comes out to fill around potential weak straight draws I will probably fire, but be ready to lay back if called. An over card K doesn't worry me that much, but a check/call might be more in order, while an Ace appearing will probably lead me to check/fold (since donks LOVE their rag aces!). i'd really like a Q or J, but wish in 1 hand, poop in the other, and see which fills faster! At least I have an idea what I'm gunna do...

A 9 on the turn. Alright, if checked to me, I'll fire around half pot, since that will deny odds, but still not commit me if someone comes over me for a big raise. If this gets called though, I cannot bet the river at all, because that would be 2 flats...not a ton is out here that can call me twice that I am ahead of. 202 is right about half pot.

"I BET".

Button is still hanging around.

I really now have to think he either has a BIG hand that he was being "tricky" with pre-flop, he flopped big, or he is on the come still. I cannot think he is calling on a lessor pair very often here at all.

No matter what, my hand is going to be ahead of only the weakest hands that might call 2 streets, and since he has shown ZERO inclination to fold, I really cannot afford to fire again on the river to find out. If he bets big, I am going to have to muck to save what I can, and be happy with the fact that I "only" lost about 340 on the hand. If he bets small, I can probably ake a crying call in case he is sticking around on something like TT/88 or even JJ.

I think he is going to probably be bluffing, or on a hand weaker than mine, roughly 25% of the time here only. This means I will need to get 3 to 1 on a call to "break even". The pot right now is at 809, so I can probably call up to 400 here.

WAIT! 400 pushes me past my committment point, and means I would have lsot aobut half my chips if the river call is WRONG. Since I set my max at 600 pre-flop, that really isnt a bad thing to stick with. That leaves me with being able to call a bet of 260, in hopes I am right. If I lose, i'll still have a bit under 1k with the blinds only at 15/30, and if I win...WOO HOO! So i'll call 260 max...

"I CHECK".

Villain then bets 500, and you fold without a second thought.

That is what "planning ahead" would feel like inside your head.

See?

Last edited by JDean; Thu Jul 21, 2011 at 08:28 PM..

Old
Thu Jul 21, 2011, 09:40 PM
(#10)
wow ...on C i do see

but on A i do not see and Istill have to reread your first post to collect my thoughts tomorro

oops in the cold light of day when im awake I now do see ty

Last edited by rolo834; Fri Jul 22, 2011 at 02:21 PM..

Old
Mon Jul 25, 2011, 06:26 AM
(#11)
Since: Jul 2011
Bet folding the river there is best imo, i really dont like the 3 bet shove on the river your beat there a ton, and these stakes your not going to be able to bluff anyone off decent holdings.........essentially thats what your doing by 3 bet shoving the river your bluffing not shoving for value....

Put in more hours, start getting reading material and yeah goodluck to ya

Old
Tue Jul 26, 2011, 04:13 PM
(#12)
ty gl to you also

Old
Tue Jul 26, 2011, 05:15 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oku_Ha_FooLs View Post
Bet folding the river there is best imo, i really dont like the 3 bet shove on the river your beat there a ton, and these stakes your not going to be able to bluff anyone off decent holdings.........essentially thats what your doing by 3 bet shoving the river your bluffing not shoving for value....

Put in more hours, start getting reading material and yeah goodluck to ya
I'm curious: What is the SIZE of your "bet/fold" suggestion on the river?

Pot = 809

As I see it, the 123 bet is too likely to get "attacked" as weak.
This 3rd barrel on a hand with marginal showdown value versus this board and multiple street calls by the villain is pretty thin value. It tends to open the door for a big river bluff, one which simply cannot get called very often by top with a J, to be "safe".

A half pot bet would be around 400-405, and would mean the Heroine would have just under 50% of her stack in...a bit too much to fold.
This tends to negate the river bluff shots a lot of the time, since it clearly signals the Heroine's committment, as well as being in keeping with all her prior bets. The problem is that it will not get called by worse very often at all.

So what amount do you suggest she bet/folds?

Last edited by JDean; Tue Jul 26, 2011 at 05:54 PM..

Old
Tue Jul 26, 2011, 05:16 PM
(#14)
BronzeStar
you will have to wait till he is un banned lol

Old
Tue Jul 26, 2011, 05:24 PM
(#15)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
you will have to wait till he is un banned lol
no worries...I'm patient.

Old
Wed Jul 27, 2011, 11:35 AM
(#16)
Heroine? her her!!!! im a guy lol who happens to like Charlotte Church (my avatar)

and im not banned

how are you doin Roomik? Hope you are okay

Old
Wed Jul 27, 2011, 03:27 PM
(#17)
Since: Jul 2011
well once the river hits options are

1. Check calling, i think by check calling here you sorta will lose more chips than you would to bet fold and control the size of the bet made i fink.........Considering your hand dosn't have the Greatestttttttt showdown value vs villains cold calling range on the flop and on the turn,,,,,,,,,,,,,every draw got there and the only Q that your beating in villains range is sadly enuf Q10 only Q10 unless hes bad enough to be limping Q8 or worse on the button fink soo

2.Bet, Folding

This way you control how many chips you put out there and at times i still think there is thin value out there in THESE small buy in tournys, sometimes you get called by the wierdest hands, but i guess thats image dependent :P

3.Check Folding

Check folding is also a good option here imo, if you think your beat then your beat right, just fold, but if your lost in the hand bet folding does seem abit safer incase there randomly is stil a funny guy wholl call you with trash

Old
Wed Jul 27, 2011, 07:40 PM
(#18)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolo834 View Post
Heroine? her her!!!! im a guy lol who happens to like Charlotte Church (my avatar)

and im not banned

how are you doin Roomik? Hope you are okay
So sorry!

thought that was a picture of you! lololol

Old
Thu Jul 28, 2011, 04:36 PM
(#19)
lol it ok most people do

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com