Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Pro Review Vids

Old
Pro Review Vids - Thu Jul 21, 2011, 04:48 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Dunno about you guys but I am loving these session review vids by some of the pro's. My fav so far has been the one by Daleroxxu. Made me realize how brutal I play PLO short handed.

Enjoyed Moneymakers vid too, like how he beats up on himself like the rest of us Misery loves company I suppose.

@ pstars for running these, keep em coming!

Old
Thu Jul 21, 2011, 11:48 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Too bad having well over 150 vpps in April before black Friday doesn't count for much.

Old
Thu Jul 21, 2011, 11:56 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
Too bad having well over 150 vpps in April before black Friday doesn't count for much.

I'LL SECOND THAT
HEY DAN WHEN WE COME BACK DO YOU THINK PS WILL LET US PICK RIGHT UP WITH OUR VPP'S OR DO WE ALL START OVER ??

Old
Thu Jul 21, 2011, 12:31 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Moneymaker really beats on himself,I was actualy shocked at how honest he is in his videos.
Pretty refreshing to watch.

Old
Thu Jul 21, 2011, 12:45 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
I'LL SECOND THAT
HEY DAN WHEN WE COME BACK DO YOU THINK PS WILL LET US PICK RIGHT UP WITH OUR VPP'S OR DO WE ALL START OVER ??

My guess is that we would start over. If it somehow was this year, we would probably get the year's totals reinstated, but the monthly counter would reset.

Old
Thu Jul 21, 2011, 01:21 PM
(#6)
Since: Dec 2010
maybe I will take a look at Moneymakers video when I earn 150vpps.....yep, you need to have earned at least 150vpps to view the video ....what an absolute disgrace

Old
Fri Jul 22, 2011, 12:03 AM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
Moneymaker really beats on himself,I was actualy shocked at how honest he is in his videos.
Pretty refreshing to watch.
Yeah I loved that too. Best were the spots, "Don't you dare play that Chris..." He plays it on the review ....

"Dang it Chris"

lol

Old
Fri Jul 22, 2011, 01:25 AM
(#8)
Since: Sep 2010
Lex's video is pretty awesome. I think I'm learning a lot about adjusting my play that I can take to the lower stakes. It really makes me think that my strategy is way too cookie-cutter, without much real reasoning behind it. It's really impressive.

Old
Fri Jul 22, 2011, 05:09 AM
(#9)
Since: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
Dunno about you guys but I am loving these session review vids by some of the pro's. My fav so far has been the one by Daleroxxu. Made me realize how brutal I play PLO short handed.

Enjoyed Moneymakers vid too, like how he beats up on himself like the rest of us Misery loves company I suppose.

@ pstars for running these, keep em coming!
is this the video where he makes judgements on a player after one hand of heads up play, before the hand really starts?

Old
Fri Jul 22, 2011, 05:19 AM
(#10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlizard View Post
is this the video where he makes judgements on a player after one hand of heads up play, before the hand really starts?
Not sure which part that was hehe Probably my pothead memory screwing me over once again.

If it's the moneymaker video you're referring to, he did point out near the start that he had played with almost everyone at the table and had notes on most of them from previous tournaments.

Old
Fri Jul 22, 2011, 05:28 AM
(#11)
Since: Dec 2009
I'd take dale with a pinch of salt. from my understanding he has a solid grasp of the fundamentals but he's on über runbad atm running way behind all-in EV...kinda has to effect your outlook unless you're a sociopath?

not that my opinion is worth a jott ;]

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com