Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

videos from the pros

Old
Default
videos from the pros - Thu Jul 21, 2011, 05:14 PM
(#1)
holdupman48's Avatar
holdupman48
(holdupman1)
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 34
BronzeStar
I tried to watch some of the pro videos, but since I am from US I can't. I had the more than enough VPPs in my account when Poker stars closed it. I would like to see the videos but pso will not let me.
 
Old
Default
Thu Jul 21, 2011, 05:24 PM
(#2)
Drywallman3's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 277
I tried myself just now and you are right I had plenty of Vpp's also. I guess U.S players are not allowed to watch these videos. Is there something that backs this theory up??????
 
Old
Default
Thu Jul 21, 2011, 05:31 PM
(#3)
holdupman48's Avatar
holdupman48
(holdupman1)
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 34
BronzeStar
I guess if US people can't watch them, the videos are not that good.
 
Old
Default
Thu Jul 21, 2011, 05:34 PM
(#4)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
I tried myself just now and you are right I had plenty of Vpp's also. I guess U.S players are not allowed to watch these videos. Is there something that backs this theory up??????

HOW MANY VPP'S DID YOU EARN LAST MO.


 
Old
Default
Thu Jul 21, 2011, 06:13 PM
(#5)
Da Sens Fan's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdupman48 View Post
I guess if US people can't watch them, the videos are not that good.
Some of them are great
 
Old
Default
Thu Jul 21, 2011, 07:17 PM
(#6)
Drywallman3's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
HOW MANY VPP'S DID YOU EARN LAST MO.



dohhhh I missed that part.
 
Old
Default
Thu Jul 21, 2011, 08:11 PM
(#7)
holdupman48's Avatar
holdupman48
(holdupman1)
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 34
BronzeStar
hard too earn vpp when I live in the USA. Just more Discrimination for people who at pso long before poker stars had anything to do with PSO.
 
Old
Default
Thu Jul 21, 2011, 08:28 PM
(#8)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdupman48 View Post
hard too earn vpp when I live in the USA. Just more Discrimination for people who at pso long before poker stars had anything to do with PSO.

IF I BUY YOUR HOUSE CAN I PAINT IT A DIFF. COLOR ??
YOUR BEEF SHOULD BE WITH THE U.S. GOV. NOT POKERSTARS


 
Old
Default
Thu Jul 21, 2011, 08:32 PM
(#9)
Da Sens Fan's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
IF I BUY YOUR HOUSE CAN I PAINT IT A DIFF. COLOR ??
YOUR BEEF SHOULD BE WITH THE U.S. GOV. NOT POKERSTARS



Aye pokerstars would LOVE to let you guys be more involved with pstars events/promos. Direct your anger at your government as hem points out.
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com