Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Gatorhb Inducted into EE2C

Old
Gatorhb Inducted into EE2C - Fri Nov 08, 2002, 07:09 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
Our newest EE2C member is the one, the only, the LOVELY gatorhb. Gatorhb is part of the greatest United States poker team ever assembled: Kahuna Gator. Kahuna Gator, made up of Hukilau, rggator and gatorhb, is set to soon take on the World's best poker players. (Again, please notice how I surround myself with people more talented than myself.)

Over gatorhb’s last 200 games she has a playing percentage of 71.28%, and she has accumulated a bankroll of $12,706.

Gatorhb wreaks havoc wherever she goes. On the poker table she is likely to leave you chipless and questioning your very manhood.

And who hasn’t followed gatorhb’s love life, from the bitter blood feud between James G. and Hukilau to the steamy romance with that sultry Turk, Badgambler. To her dumping BlackAces to learn poker from the God Man stkjk (Andy, our very own El Presi-Den-Ttee).

Now a bona-fide Omaha expert, gatorhb’s got many more men to bust and many more hearts to break.

Welcome to EE2C gatorhb.

El-Vice-Presi-Den-Ttee of EE2C, rggator

EE2C: The only club to promote GOOT! play.

Remember if your last 200 games are over 69%, and you have a bankroll of over $10,000, you too could wear the funny little hat all EE2C members wear.

Old
Re: Gatorhb Inducted into EE2C - Fri Nov 08, 2002, 07:57 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by rggator
Gatorhb wreaks havoc wherever she goes. [/size]
No arguing with that.

Brava !!

Old
Sat Nov 09, 2002, 09:22 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
Quote:
Gatorhb wreaks havoc wherever she goes.
Who me? :twisted: :twisted:

I am so honored to be a part of this esteemed group (I think) 8O It is nice to finally be recognized for something other than my love life, or lack thereof...

Alas, I have been uncerimoniously been tossed aside by andy El Predisi dente after I found him asking a local Island girl if she wanted to see his "credentials". I realized it was really over when later on she came by the hut telling me that andy had promised to show her what the nuts were.....

*sigh*

Old
Sat Nov 09, 2002, 09:51 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
Quote:
Over gatorhb’s last 200 games she has a playing percentage of 71.28%, and she has accumulated a bankroll of $12,706.
And that's just from the past week 8O

Old
Sat Nov 09, 2002, 10:22 AM
(#5)
Deleted user
LOL Noodles.

Congrats Miss Gator!

Hazy

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com