Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Happy Birthday Faery Tats!!!

Old
Thumbs up
Happy Birthday Faery Tats!!! - Sat Jul 23, 2011, 10:38 PM
(#1)
!!!111Dan's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,290
Hope your day was a great one .



 
Old
Default
Sat Jul 23, 2011, 11:05 PM
(#2)
JWK24's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 24,819
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
 
Old
Default
Sun Jul 24, 2011, 03:41 AM
(#3)
Faery Tats's Avatar
Since: Jan 2011
Posts: 316
BronzeStar
Thanks guys your the BESTEST ever.

Tits

(was kinda hoping when I opened this there would be naked dancing men in g-strings)
 
Old
Default
Sun Jul 24, 2011, 04:53 AM
(#4)
PanickyPoker's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK24 View Post
 
Old
Default
Sun Jul 24, 2011, 07:36 AM
(#5)
Henry Minute's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faery Tats View Post
Thanks guys your the BESTEST ever.

Tits

(was kinda hoping when I opened this there would be naked dancing men in g-strings)
I'm sitting at my computer in just my mankini, if that helps.
 
Old
Default
Sun Jul 24, 2011, 12:17 PM
(#6)
Faery Tats's Avatar
Since: Jan 2011
Posts: 316
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Minute View Post
I'm sitting at my computer in just my mankini, if that helps.

LOL

Tits
 
Old
Default
Sun Jul 24, 2011, 12:34 PM
(#7)
effsea's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,609
for your birthday, l put my pants back on............hiccup

happy birthday darling
 
Old
Default
Sun Jul 24, 2011, 01:01 PM
(#8)
Johnny Oak's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faery Tats View Post
Thanks guys your the BESTEST ever.

Tits

(was kinda hoping when I opened this there would be naked dancing men in g-strings)
You wouldn't want to see me naked. I once was laying out on the beach and a bunch of environmentalist came up and started shouting "help push him back in, he's trying to kill himself."
 
Old
Default
Sun Jul 24, 2011, 02:22 PM
(#9)
TrumpinJoe's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,557
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HtBOxD1Re8

Sorry its a day late.
 
Old
Default
Sun Jul 24, 2011, 04:53 PM
(#10)
effsea's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Oak View Post
You wouldn't want to see me naked. I once was laying out on the beach and a bunch of environmentalist came up and started shouting "help push him back in, he's trying to kill himself."
lol........hiccup
 
Old
Default
Sun Jul 24, 2011, 08:45 PM
(#11)
Drywallman3's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 277
Happy late Birthday Hope you had a great day
 
Old
Default
Sun Jul 24, 2011, 09:27 PM
(#12)
Faery Tats's Avatar
Since: Jan 2011
Posts: 316
BronzeStar
You guys are absolutely WONDERFUL!!!! Now that I can see straight and my head has stopped pounding...LOL

Of course after talking to my son on the phone three times yesterday do you think he wished me a Happy Birthday.....NO....

Tits
 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 25, 2011, 12:21 PM
(#13)
Drywallman3's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faery Tats View Post
You guys are absolutely WONDERFUL!!!! Now that I can see straight and my head has stopped pounding...LOL

Of course after talking to my son on the phone three times yesterday do you think he wished me a Happy Birthday.....NO....

Tits
my son always gets the day wrong, he is always a day to early LOL
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com