Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

missed again

Old
missed again - Sun Jul 24, 2011, 01:21 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
missed the registration again,wow anwsered the door and got back the full 10 000,i sat here so i would not miss ,made this mornings and missed this one ,how is this suposed to be fair if your 15 minuet registration is done in two

Old
Sun Jul 24, 2011, 01:55 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Do you remember the $90K Sat freeroll games? They started with 10K players and filled in less than twenty seconds. No lie. They increased the number to 40K players and it took ten minutes to fill. Not as unusual as you may think. Same was true with most of the astrology freerolls.

Old
Sun Jul 24, 2011, 03:01 PM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2010
Don't worry Plaws - make the Prem and this will all be a bad dream !!! lol B

Old
Sun Jul 24, 2011, 03:05 PM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizer73 View Post

i am trying this is my point ,i only get one game a day during the week i cannt afford to miss matches ,i even have 148 vpps went all out lol

Old
Sun Jul 24, 2011, 03:14 PM
(#5)
make that 150vpps , now do i get a prize lol
oh yeajh i can watch the video ,woooohoooo im going to lol

Old
Sun Jul 24, 2011, 03:20 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
[QUOTE=PLaws62;291952]i am trying this is my point ,i only get one game a day during the week i cannt afford to miss matches ,i even have 148 vpps went all out lol[/QUOT

If you put your cursor arrow over the spot where the register bar will appear,

When it does left click and immediately depress your space bar twice you will be registered in less than a second.

Some people apparently de-register during the registration period.

Theoretically, if you can follow the above procedure and your satellite connection is in the right place, you should be able to register fast enough to get in.

I have tried this myself a few times, but never been successful.

I can only conclude that people are not De-registering after all.

But I could be mistaken, it has been known.

Old
Sun Jul 24, 2011, 06:12 PM
(#7)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizer73 View Post
I hear registration's restricted to 1,499 players. Do you think he'll make it?

Old
Sun Jul 24, 2011, 07:11 PM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
I hear registration's restricted to 1,499 players. Do you think he'll make it?

seems no matter what i have to say you have somthing negative to say(for a positive person your words) hey wont be 10 000 in the prem league if i make it

and on a postive note with my fewer games im up to the 700s and 150vpps

Old
Sun Jul 24, 2011, 08:21 PM
(#9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cairn Destop View Post
Do you remember the $90K Sat freeroll games? They started with 10K players and filled in less than twenty seconds. No lie. They increased the number to 40K players and it took ten minutes to fill. Not as unusual as you may think. Same was true with most of the astrology freerolls.
yes i remember them , when i first started playing PS. 40K one was one big donkfest. (my best place was 1222 out of 40k).
im inside 1500, but i have 0 VPPs so u can count me out of premier league this month!
RANKED 1241 just 2 places ahead of r0ck.carver at monument. ( id be ranked higher if i didn't try (more than normal) my luck before ITM)

I have noticed that NZT late morning- afternoon games are less fulled up as NZT late afternoon to early morning games.
One game i registered at about 5500+ and there lot of people registering right up till 10min closing, registered 7319, i got knocked out with pocket JJ at 5373 when people was still registering. I was wondering how much advantage/disadvantage late registering is for person(s)? any thoughts!

All the best of luck/skill everyone

Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Sun Jul 24, 2011 at 09:52 PM..

Old
Mon Jul 25, 2011, 08:21 AM
(#10)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLaws62 View Post
seems no matter what i have to say you have somthing negative to say(for a positive person your words) hey wont be 10 000 in the prem league if i make it

and on a postive note with my fewer games im up to the 700s and 150vpps
Well done Laws. It'll be nice to see ya in the Premier League and all VPP'd up ready for the big money.

It's also nice to see that you've shaken off that persecution complex and rediscovered your sense of humour

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com