Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Pimp My Hold'em Manager

Old
Pimp My Hold'em Manager - Sun Jul 24, 2011, 10:03 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/mana...ouncement.html

Anybody else excited about this? Sucks that I have to pay to upgrade, but I can't wait for my tracker to get even better.

Old
Sun Jul 24, 2011, 10:32 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
That has to be the one reason I dont switch over to pc,the programs gouge you every time they update. Mac programmers just cant get away with that.

Some nice features though.

Been looking for a mac version of notecaddy for a long time.

Old
Sun Jul 24, 2011, 10:36 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
I don't think they'll gouge for much. And whatever the price, I'm pretty sure the improvements will be worth it.

Old
HUD ( Heads Up Display ) - Mon Jul 25, 2011, 11:25 AM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2010
Hi, i most likely posted this in the wrong area but if somebody can answer this question it would be appreciatted or put it in the correct area and tell me where that area is please. Thanks

I got the Holdem Manager for the 15 day free trial period to see if it would help me. I'm trying to use the HUD and it doesnt work. Does the HUD work when your playing LIVE or is it only for analysing later when your finished playing? I know the Holdem Manager is for self Analysis but i thought the HUD was for Live Play. I tried playing live at a cash table but it didnt work. What do i have to click on to get the HUD to work when i sit at a table.

Is the HUD ( Heads Up Display ) for Live or Self Analysis later on AND also if you know what other functions does the Holdem Manager do, it would be very appreciatted?

I seen other things like TableNinja and others but they all cost about $100 or more each with tax.

Thank you

Old
Mon Jul 25, 2011, 01:00 PM
(#5)
Since: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/mana...ouncement.html

Anybody else excited about this? Sucks that I have to pay to upgrade, but I can't wait for my tracker to get even better.
hmm...PT3 announced their preview last month, which is, to date, the only high-end db available for Mac users

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com