Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Old Hand Analysis Section /

6 Max Final Table Hand

 
Old
Default
6 Max Final Table Hand - Mon Jul 25, 2011, 02:15 AM
(#1)
Oku_Ha_FooLs's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 188
Sorry about the misleeding title this is not finalt table, i was posting another hand from the final table and got mixed up woops :P

Not far from the final table of a 6 Max tourny about 20 people left and we are all in the money....I have been on the same table for nearly over an hour, my image is very solid/tight known to be c betting a ton and at times double barreling so yes i do have a bit of a bluff image here 2 . The table is playing fairly tight i have been min raising an absolute tonn on this guys blind he has not been defending much at all unless he has a premium sort of hand, also he often folds to double barrels..........However i noticed that he plays a fairly ok game especially in position .. all in all hes pretty str8 forward and never gets out of hand with his hand selection much OOP....

Hero (UTG) : 49,000
Seems ok (Small Blind): 24,000
Villain (Big Blind): 21,000

Blinds are 400/800 with antes

i have A-2 suited of clubs and i do my thing lol min raise bamm small blind folds and big blind flats, we take a flop. Flop comes Kc-8h-3h ( Pot is about 4,000), villain checks and i check......

Turn comes and brings a K....Villain checks again and i fire A high intentionally for value 1,600........ he thinks for a bit then check raises to about 4,000..........i think for a teeny bit and call

River comes and brings and offsuit 9, there is no flush possibilitys now. Pot is about (12,000) villain bets fairly fast 7,200..................i go into the tank just sitting there with ace high lets go thru wat i was thinkin

When i bet the turn i know that he knows i cant rep anything lol.... But more importantly it was really hard for him to rep a hand there worth check raising for value he did not 3 bet pre which he does with his good holdings liek KQ's, pairs and other strong suited braodway hands.....and tends to donk bet when he hits.......

To me i believed there were a lot more draws/bluffs he had in his check raising range on that turn card ect all gutshots,flush draw hands random Q-10,J10 sorta stuff that he may do this with...............And if he did have a hand im quiet sure that he would not check raise there instead call down my bluffs with his random pairs....the value in check raising a pair there is extremeley thin and i ddnt think he was good enuff to be extracting value like that fullstop....

it really ddnt make sense for him to even check raise a king on the turn given no 3 bet pre there were just no good kings in his range to be duin that..... the only Ks that make sense to me are K-9,K-10 and KJ if he dosnt 3 bet that pre..so to me then his range he is trying to rep could only be sets......well he could definantly have 33s here that is in his range but its such a small part of his range that he is repping...........then i think he cant have 88 or 99 because he would have definantly 3 bet pre so thats pretty clear to me.......

i was a little worried about him turning his ace highs into a bluff but for that to happen he would have had to have strictly A-10,A-6,A-7,A-4 ...obviously we know hes 3 betting all the good aces Aj and better and maybe even A-10 sometimes but there we c thats a very small amount of hands for him to have and i just didnt think he would be the typ of player to bother calling pre with trash aces and if he did have A-3 or A-8 A-9 i think he would be more inclined to be flatting my barrels all the way instead of C/raising ..i think hes not check raising a pair of 8s, on that turn so we can take out all those, hes playing a small amount of time OOP K-9, K-10, K-J definantly a small possibility.....so thinkin bout it i just thought hed be more inclined to bet all his J highs Q highs ect and and not his A highs as it possibly has a small amount of showdown value vs my blluffs and draws ..

Plus if i won the pot and was good id get a tonn of respect and people would give me there blinds without hesitation Oh and of coarse it was a nice sized pot too

so after much consideration i make the call Bammmmmmmmmmmmm.............................i was good heheh Villan shows J-10 offsuit and my A high wins me a nice pot

I know its a fairly high variance line but curious what others think? hehe i ended up coming 3rd to some fish who fully sukd out to bust me ahh thats another story though haha



Wanted to know if high variance lines like these are generally good or bad? and open to any thoughts critism........ lol obviously i know everyones going to say i shoulda c bet haha bleh

Oku_ha_fools

(I have couple other interesting hands in my blog feel free to read)

Last edited by Oku_Ha_FooLs; Mon Jul 25, 2011 at 02:19 AM.. Reason: wrong title woops
 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 25, 2011, 02:29 AM
(#2)
Oku_Ha_FooLs's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 188
And evidently given my check back on the flop and given board texture villains perceived range of me has alottttt of air, so i guess C/raising then barreling the river is almost standard since I almost never have a flush draw there or a K.....the only hands i think villain can put me on after flatting the turn C/raise are an 8 and pocket pairs maybe even A high......and def my bluff floats......

But when i flat his C/raise my perceived range alters and i almost always have a hand with showdown value which would incline villain to fire a ton of his range to get me off my hand.........and its wierd because i rep an 8, 3 there also so for him to ever be good there he could only ever have a A-8 typ of hand which he would wierdly DB for thin value :/ just ddnt think he would be good enough to do so......

Last edited by Oku_Ha_FooLs; Mon Jul 25, 2011 at 04:12 AM.. Reason: word change
 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 25, 2011, 04:02 AM
(#3)
PanickyPoker's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,168
I'm curious why you didn't just bet the flop. It's really dry for a 3-handed HU pot. And I'm curious why you'd bet the turn when the actual turn card makes your delayed c-bet the bluffiest-looking bet ever. Toss in the size of the bet, and it actually looks like you had some sort of great read that made you take this line to induce bluffs.

I think bet/folding the flop vs. a straightforward player is a good line to take. On the turn, I think that bet/calling is pretty bad unless you know before you bet that you're inducing. If you think you're ahead, what is your bet intended to accomplish? You said that it was for value, but that implies that you assumed that worse than your ace-high would call. Is that realistic at all if this guy plays as you think he does? If you think he'll raise with a large enough portion of his whiffed range here, then well played. But given the line you took, he could be raising a pocket pair or second pair for value (or possibly protection) if he thinks that you always c-bet made hands, or never make small bets with trips.
 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 25, 2011, 04:11 AM
(#4)
Oku_Ha_FooLs's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 188
yeah you make a very valid point but yeah i usually du c bet however i just decided to take wierd line and induce, but as i mentioned before there are no mid pairs that he could possibly have to check raise for value... he 3 bets all his mid+ pairs pre and this is a 6 max tourny that has been quiet aggro

but yeah definantly bet folding the flop is standard.......
 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 25, 2011, 04:20 AM
(#5)
Oku_Ha_FooLs's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 188
any even if he is C/r the turn with an 8, how often is he betting the river for value when i flat the turn? and with what 8's is he betting the river for value J8?A8?Q8?87?89? are all these 8s in his range? i didn't think so.....maybe only A8 given how tight villain had been playing oop
 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 25, 2011, 08:03 AM
(#6)
Oku_Ha_FooLs's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 188
Quik Analysis of this hand from established poker pro n friend Jackson Zheng, succesful live crusher :P


12 minutes agoBrandon Naidu
lol i have another hand du u have time bro?

6 minutes agoBrandon Naidu
dd u get it? i think my chat is messd

4 minutes agoJackson Zheng
looks fine
probably just fold A6-A8 to the turn c/r
nvm
jst fold turn to the c/r
thought u had a gutty too. the river's a call as played ye cause draws miss imo

3 minutes agoBrandon Naidu
but obivously i shoulda c bet that ae/.??
on d flop

2 minutes agoJackson Zheng
nah i'm fine w/ check behind u got ace high and bdfd
if he's somewhat aggro then check back is good

2 minutes agoBrandon Naidu
o really?> cool yeah he is aggro
aight cool thanks again bro, catcha on the rebound

2 minutes ago Jackson Zheng later

Last edited by Oku_Ha_FooLs; Mon Jul 25, 2011 at 08:03 AM.. Reason: spelling
 
Old
Default
Wed Jul 27, 2011, 02:52 PM
(#7)
Oku_Ha_FooLs's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 188
Also just got the hand analysed by my good friend cactusman07 whos won a ton of$ playing SNG's n MTT's online.....

Sam Muir
I think your hand is face up, so villians play is quite good here.
In saying that, I like how you played that too. That's a pretty good thought process too
His value range is way smaller than his bluff range here

13 hours agoBrandon Naidu
yeh well thats wat i was finkin at d time i fought i was inducing
hah thanks
however du u recomend folding to c/r on turn???
or wats best?

13 hours agoSam Muir
I think sometimes he does have a random K in his hand though, like something he was planning on check/calling flop with. But it seems like he just thinks you have what you have and tries to push you off it
Its a pretty cool hand actually
This is the sort of spot that like a coupel of months ago, when I was playing/running shit I would just be like ffs and snap fold without thinking. But when you think about it, I like how it's played

13 hours agoBrandon Naidu
hah yeah i live for these high variance spots who says MTTs arnt real poker ae

13 hours agoSam Muir
haha yea hard same here



 
Old
Default
Wed Jul 27, 2011, 05:24 PM
(#8)
JWK24's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 24,814
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Is the min-raise open your standard for these, if so, then it's ok. Personally, if it was me, I'd have raised a bit more (1.5-2BB).

Not c-betting the flop was an interesting choice. If it was me against an opp that I didn't have a read on, I'd have bet it to see where I was..... unless.... I had a read on the opp that they'd bluff at missed boards, then I'd maybe check and see what happens.

Without a read on the opp, I'd have most-likely mucked to the c/r on the turn... most players will have some sort of K, or even trips with that play... along with checking the flop (and calling a raise preflop). I'd expect to be seeing KQ or KJ or maybe K 10s.

Their bet on the river looks like a value bet, which would fit their line on every street. It's a great read on your part to put them on a bluff and call it.

With your last ?... which 8 would they value bet.. A8h is about the only one that would make any sense.
 
Old
Default
Wed Jul 27, 2011, 05:29 PM
(#9)
JDean's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,145
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oku_Ha_FooLs View Post
Sorry about the misleeding title this is not finalt table, i was posting another hand from the final table and got mixed up woops :P

Not far from the final table of a 6 Max tourny about 20 people left and we are all in the money....I have been on the same table for nearly over an hour, my image is very solid/tight known to be c betting a ton and at times double barreling so yes i do have a bit of a bluff image here 2 . The table is playing fairly tight i have been min raising an absolute tonn on this guys blind he has not been defending much at all unless he has a premium sort of hand, also he often folds to double barrels..........However i noticed that he plays a fairly ok game especially in position .. all in all hes pretty str8 forward and never gets out of hand with his hand selection much OOP....

Hero (UTG) : 49,000
Seems ok (Small Blind): 24,000
Villain (Big Blind): 21,000

Blinds are 400/800 with antes

i have A-2 suited of clubs and i do my thing lol min raise bamm small blind folds and big blind flats, we take a flop.
(not for OP, he probably knows this...for others who may not)

Good hand to small ball raise after putting pressure on frequently, because it is likely stronger than a villain may think it is. Also good hand because Hero's read is that BB will not "get out of line" without a solid hand.

1600 is a small amount for a 49k stack here, so facing pre flop play back leaves lotsa room for Hero to muck with no harm/no foul...he will just bang again on the next orbit, and re-coup 3/4ths of what he loses here when both blinds fold.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Oku_Ha_FooLs View Post
Flop comes Kc-8h-3h ( Pot is about 4,000), villain checks and i check......
(For OP and all) I like the check behind here.

Fact is you are doing this often enough from your info provided that villain may not 'believe" you really have the K...and you don't. This means you open his C/R bluff possibilities to "test" you, and that test is gunna make you fold a lot of the time (ok, almost all the time...because even if he doesn't have Kx, even 3x is far ahead here).

Your read of him as a solid player means a C/R bluff MIGHT be within the realm of possibilites too; since you've been banging him, he MAY be getting a bit "fed up", and is probably familiar with the play.

I liken your decision to check back here a bit to a thin value bet on the river in position...no real "need" to open the possibility of play back when it is either getting you a fold (thus no more value), or a big raise you are gunna find really hard to call.

Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oku_Ha_FooLs View Post
Turn comes and brings a K....Villain checks again and i fire A high intentionally for value 1,600........ he thinks for a bit then check raises to about 4,000..........i think for a teeny bit and call
That turn is a "blank" insofar as it really changes nothing, either he binked this flop HARD, enough to not really "fear" the flush draw, or he probably didn't hit it very hard if at all. That just about means a set only (2 pair probably leads flop I'd think, is he is "standard" per your read). He probably "has" to lead here with either an 8 or a 3, simply BECAUSE you may have checked back on hearts.

Either way, he didn't 'feel" his hand enough to want to bet the first K, so the second one is pretty narrow help for him.

When he checks again, I like your bet: it is small, but not "suspiciously" small, and since he too would not credit you with a K as quickly when the 2nd one pops it is one he might call pretty wide trying to "reverse float" a scare card river (like a h).

I gotta say I like what Panicky pointed out though: I do not think you can REALLY say you bet for value here. That implies you have a good idea he WILL reverse float light (via a check/call on air), and that really isn't in the play book of a 'standard" player.

But by the same token you too seem "right" insofar as his C/R value range is practically nil; I say this because 88/33 flats and donk bets the riv since you've been pretty 'stabby" at his blinds, KK re-pops you something pre, and as stated 8's and 3's lead to avoid giving another freebie to hearts.

This leaves semi-bluffs, and slightly better Aces, but not good enough to raise pre, A3 thru A9...my take on your reads are that he is likely to raise you pre with AT+, am I right? or do you think he is tighter (or looser) than that?

You are ahead of a lot of his turned draws.
You are not really FAR behind any better A except A9, because the 2nd K so increases the chop chances.

So altogether that really begs you to call his C/R here, to see what he is doing on the river...

Me likee your "heart" here, and it is quite storngly read. 'course it doesn't hurt that you got da stack for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oku_Ha_FooLs View Post
River comes and brings and offsuit 9, there is no flush possibilitys now. Pot is about (12,000) villain bets fairly fast 7,200..................i go into the tank just sitting there with ace high lets go thru wat i was thinkin
OK...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oku_Ha_FooLs View Post
When i bet the turn i know that he knows i cant rep anything lol.... But more importantly it was really hard for him to rep a hand there worth check raising for value he did not 3 bet pre which he does with his good holdings liek KQ's, pairs and other strong suited braodway hands.....and tends to donk bet when he hits.......
I agree...you are too stabby on his blind to have a lot here...but you MIGHT be the one with an 8 or 3 you "like" after that 2nd K. So you could be betting for thin value which "improved" because him having a K is now less likely.

I would note: K/weak MIGHT be in his pre flop call range, especially suited, BECAUSE you are stabbing a lot. But unless he has Kx suited hearts, he is pretty "locked" into betting the flop to deny odds to hearts YOU might have; there is just too much in (3600 + antes) for his stack to not "like" picking the pot up right away . Besides, I cannot see a player who does not get out of line much really starting that weak vs. your Btn raise UNLESS he intends to play you hard, hit or not.

By this point here though (where we are now), that hand is "out of the mix" unless you'd say he might try slow playing K3/K8 on a 2 heart board? Your read that he tends to donk lead says no to this...

Repeat Q:
I ask again, is AT the bottom end of his pre flop Ace raise range? Or will he go lower than this in pre flop raises?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oku_Ha_FooLs View Post
To me i believed there were a lot more draws/bluffs he had in his check raising range on that turn card ect all gutshots,flush draw hands random Q-10,J10 sorta stuff that he may do this with...............And if he did have a hand im quiet sure that he would not check raise there instead call down my bluffs with his random pairs....the value in check raising a pair there is extremeley thin and i ddnt think he was good enuff to be extracting value like that fullstop....
I agree, based on your stated reads.
I do add Ax up to the min he would raise pre though, as "threats" to your "value bet" thought.
As stated above, a lot of those 'better" aces are strong chop candidates for you though, so no reason not to bet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oku_Ha_FooLs View Post
it really ddnt make sense for him to even check raise a king on the turn given no 3 bet pre there were just no good kings in his range to be duin that..... the only Ks that make sense to me are K-9,K-10 and KJ if he dosnt 3 bet that pre..so to me then his range he is trying to rep could only be sets......well he could definantly have 33s here that is in his range but its such a small part of his range that he is repping...........then i think he cant have 88 or 99 because he would have definantly 3 bet pre so thats pretty clear to me.......
1) Kx, esp suited MIGHT be "fed up" with you pre, and flat...but by now they woulda led, not checked, to bink trips. (as stated before)

2) if you state he is 3betting pre with 88/99...super fine.

I still think even if 33 and 88 are in his pre flop call range, you stabbing enough at him means he may flat, then donk bet you small to try inducing on the river...not C/R into what is probably a very weak holding by you; why not let you aggro hang yourself with a crying call on the river, or a re-pop desperation steal right?

The 2400 he'd get via the C/R is gunna look pretty dang small by the river (6800 pot + antes), so a boat gets aobut the same value with the "hope" you are on hearts and bink...plus...he MIGHT "reverse bluff" (bet big) on the river with a boat, in hopes you dis-believe his slow played line and call...not a huge chance of that...but a possibility, ya know?

99 MIGHT C/R you on the turn, if he thinks you have at most an 8 though, but if you are so stabby pre on his blind, I like your thinking that he will 3Bet that pre. I'm not creditting that much at any rate, since it is such a small part of his range.

The BULK of his range is, as you say, turn re-draw pick up's that he semi-bluffed, and a couple of "big" hands that aren't totally likely.

Nice reading (to repeat a complement).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oku_Ha_FooLs View Post
i was a little worried about him turning his ace highs into a bluff but for that to happen he would have had to have strictly A-10,A-6,A-7,A-4 ...obviously we know hes 3 betting all the good aces Aj and better and maybe even A-10 sometimes but there we c thats a very small amount of hands for him to have and i just didnt think he would be the typ of player to bother calling pre with trash aces and if he did have A-3 or A-8 A-9 i think he would be more inclined to be flatting my barrels all the way instead of C/raising ..i think hes not check raising a pair of 8s, on that turn so we can take out all those, hes playing a small amount of time OOP K-9, K-10, K-J definantly a small possibility.....so thinkin bout it i just thought hed be more inclined to bet all his J highs Q highs ect and and not his A highs as it possibly has a small amount of showdown value vs my blluffs and draws ..

Plus if i won the pot and was good id get a tonn of respect and people would give me there blinds without hesitation Oh and of coarse it was a nice sized pot too
Still think A9/AT are your only worries here. (A9 spiked the riv, AT plays the T kicker)
No draws filled, so his semi-bluff C/R hands are all losers to your A hi.
A7< (un-paired) are chopping, don't fold your half with only 2 Aces ahead, and A2/A4/A5/A6/A7 chopping, and AJ+ 3Betting pre.

As you say: "it is a big pot now", and even if you ARE "wrong", you still have 36.5BB, and have simply swapped stacks with the villain...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oku_Ha_FooLs View Post
so after much consideration i make the call Bammmmmmmmmmmmm.............................i was good heheh Villan shows J-10 offsuit and my A high wins me a nice pot

I know its a fairly high variance line but curious what others think? hehe i ended up coming 3rd to some fish who fully sukd out to bust me ahh thats another story though haha
What I "think":

1) Assuming you did not "alter" them for your own aggrandizement (un-likely, since that serves little purpose, and this is far too "real" sounding), Your reads are all well founded and well reasoned.

2) There were a couple times you coulda given up on this hand, but you stuck by those solid reads with the "heart" it takes to really mix it up in close edge situations.

3) You coulda easily over-played yourself into a super sticky spot, but you didn't. After soundly thinking through your options, you left yourself room to manuver right up until the river...when it was "put up or shut up".

4) When it came to crunch time, you did the thing that was really going to be "right" most often so long as your reads were "right".

Overall...awesome job, and a very very interesting hand.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Oku_Ha_FooLs View Post
Wanted to know if high variance lines like these are generally good or bad? and open to any thoughts critism........ lol obviously i know everyones going to say i shoulda c bet haha bleh

Oku_ha_fools

(I have couple other interesting hands in my blog feel free to read)
Nah...C-Bet is the "easy" thing to do, but if you have strong faith in your post flop play, and strong faith in the validity of your reads, playing betting lines such as these really is what "small ball" is about. i'm not saying 'easy" is the same as "Bad", not by a long shot, but if you keep doing the 'easy" thing too much you become predictable and exploitable.

This means barrelling too strongly too often is not going to work a lot for you (ok, it wont CONTINUE to work a lot for you forever), simply because the frequency of your button small ball entries are going to lack credibility at some point. If you do not have a "feel" for when it MIGHT be time to back off a bit on barrelling for flop take downs, you potentially expose yourself to losing a lot of the gains your frequent risks have netted you.

Playing as you did here, especially if you are adding it to "change gears" off your 'standard" playing lines, is pretty much EXACTLY what you should be doing...at least some of the time. Will you get yourself into "sticky situations" by trying 'em, sure. But off-setting that will be the fact that you tend to PREVENT opponents from feeling "comfortable" playing like you did here AGAINST you, simply because you have shown you can change gears.

A lot of what I put out in these forums is pretty ABC thoughts. I do try to include a few alternate thoughts for newer players to mull over in their oker study time, but "over loading" players who aren't yet ready to discern the tiny edge situations like these can be overly confusing. When you are more advanced, and when you have more experience, reads and plays like these become a very good addition to your game, but I think the OP would agree that trying to get "cutesy" by playing like this WITHOUT the necessary back up skills is far more likely to lead to losses.

There is nothing WRONG with not being able to play a hand like this, not having reads like this, nor not understanding how anyone could possibly play "jusT A hi" for this many chips; everyone starts somewhere, and not everyone is at the same place now. But these are the sorts of reads, the sorts of 3rd level+ thinking, that everyone who plays should aspire to. Hands like these are NOT going to be the "meat and potatoes" of your game at any time, but they ARE going to be the "tabasco sauce" that really spice up your enjoyment of poker when you do (or if you now) have the skills to play like this.

I really appreciate you putting up something very complex. Thanks.

(note: I appologize for the repetition in this review. I skimmed it very quickly when it was put up, but because I knew I'd spend a ton of time going thru this one, I put off replying. When I finally got down to going thru it, I broke it up into manageable pieces with the quotes, and addressed each section as I came to it. that is why the repetition is in there; it was too herculean a task to go back and consolidate all my comments into one post at the bottom of this, and ird it of repetitions).

Last edited by JDean; Wed Jul 27, 2011 at 05:43 PM..
 
Old
Default
Wed Jul 27, 2011, 05:41 PM
(#10)
Oku_Ha_FooLs's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 188
Awsum analysis Jdean thanks for the effort u mustv gone thru to help go thru the hand and yes your points are very valid cheers.

There was someone i the forum who stated i was trying to "pick" brains with my posts of hands and i find that an unfair statement and judgement to make. I am not thinking like this at all i am simply trying to find optimal lines to be able to take in the future and potentially alter my game in order to play better , im not bragging about a hand or anything immature like that and i don't even understand how you could think something like that?

sighhh geezz some people.........

thanks again guys Especially Jdean for the well thought analysis

Last edited by Oku_Ha_FooLs; Wed Jul 27, 2011 at 05:43 PM..
 
Old
Default
Wed Jul 27, 2011, 10:29 PM
(#11)
JDean's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,145
BronzeStar
BTW,,,

Remind me one day to post my rememberances of a hand I played in a 2/5 NL game live, and took down a 1400 pot with A hi, by calling a 600 river shove.

Literally took me 10 minutes of tanking to suss thru that one, but in the end I made the right call...

Long story short...

Super aggro Lawyer on my right tried a huge river bluff with J7h after flopping his flush draw and whiffing...

Half way thru my tank, I said to the table, "sorry guys, I know this is taking a long time. but this is a pretty big call if I make it." guy across the table just, "I know. Take your time". No one called clock.

...thank goodness.

 
Old
Default
Wed Jul 27, 2011, 11:09 PM
(#12)
Oku_Ha_FooLs's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 188
lol sounds like a real fun hand :P nice call hehe im surprised he didn't sue you right after hahaha
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com