Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

Any1 gonna record Sunday Million Jul 26th?

Old
Any1 gonna record Sunday Million Jul 26th? - Mon Jul 25, 2011, 05:15 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2010
Any1 planning this ? i rlly want to watch it but cant cause its 2 AM for me and i have to work the next day sucky sucky work work. (not that sucky is my work.. dont get me wrong )

Talking about Part 1 and Part 2.

Old
Mon Jul 25, 2011, 01:37 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Yes, we'll have a recorder present at all 4 segments of the Sunday Million review. Also, I've scheduled it in 4 parts as I think that's what we'll need to get through the review, but if we need a 5th part I'll add that on in succession with my next training slot and move the next training topic back.

Dave

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com