Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

Can I delete Home Game Clubs

Old
Can I delete Home Game Clubs - Mon Jul 25, 2011, 06:19 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Hey can any one tell me if you can delete home game clubs from off your home games menu page as iv'e got 4 clubs and I don;t no were they've come from or who's they are?

Old
Mon Jul 25, 2011, 01:01 PM
(#2)
Sounds like you're talking about the "Showcase Home Game Clubs" Hitman. Is that it, the greyish ones that appear if you're not logged in, and move to the bottom of your home games lobby once you do log in?
I don't think you can do anything about them, but it shouldn't affect your capacity to manage 3 clubs and participate in 10 others.
The showcase clubs are clubs stars highlights and anyone can apply for their club to be featured here.

Old
Mon Jul 25, 2011, 02:00 PM
(#3)
Yeah there the ones Dan, I emailed support to see if they would remove them and was told nothing could be done about them, But no problem I just wondered how they got there as i never accepted them. thanks Dan.

Old
Mon Jul 25, 2011, 06:36 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
Sounds like you're talking about the "Showcase Home Game Clubs" Hitman. Is that it, the greyish ones that appear if you're not logged in, and move to the bottom of your home games lobby once you do log in?
I don't think you can do anything about them, but it shouldn't affect your capacity to manage 3 clubs and participate in 10 others.
The showcase clubs are clubs stars highlights and anyone can apply for their club to be featured here.
If we can't delete them, can we join them.
One of them is listed as WSOPlay Money league. As a US player I might like to play in some of these games, but I am listed as an observer and I can't figure out how to become a member.

Old
Mon Jul 25, 2011, 11:53 PM
(#5)
You can't delete them. You can observe them but no chatting from observers I believe.
Again, you can still join ten and manage 3 for 13 total.
There was something written about them, but I think it may have been an email from support in response to my questioning about these...I can't find it on pokerstars info...that said we couldn't join or delete, but we could apply to be one...obviously these clubs have large numbers of players and games going, thus being showcased.

Old
Sat Jul 30, 2011, 09:35 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Oak View Post
If we can't delete them, can we join them.
One of them is listed as WSOPlay Money league. As a US player I might like to play in some of these games, but I am listed as an observer and I can't figure out how to become a member.
I found the invitation code for the WSOPlay Money league. They appear to have several PLAY money tournaments scheduled with lots of players in them. If interested PM me.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com