Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

aces going down

Old
aces going down - Mon Jul 25, 2011, 02:13 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010

this is the 5th time in a row my aces went down at this blind level in the global league,all to smaller pair like this,i think the only thing for me to do now i fold every hand for the rest off the week,im trying to push for premier division and take beat after beat like this will cost me the premier league ticket

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com