Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Entry to League

Old
Default
Entry to League - Mon Jul 25, 2011, 10:11 PM
(#1)
mavvie's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 2
Are new members to PSO automatically entered in the League or do you have to regidter somewhere else?
 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 25, 2011, 10:20 PM
(#2)
TrumpinJoe's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,557
You are automatically entered into league play when you play in league events.
 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 25, 2011, 10:46 PM
(#3)
mavvie's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 2
Thanks Kitty
 
Old
Default
Welcome mavvie - Mon Jul 25, 2011, 11:01 PM
(#4)
!!!111Dan's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,290
Wait, are you sure Joe?

Admin told me they still have to register to be a member, which I want to ask you mavvie, did you register? I have really not had someone bring this up since the changes.

I think mavvie, if you haven't registered, do so through the main pokerstars lobby. In the top row of tabs, click on poker school, then from the drop menu, select register. Then you will be a member.

To play in the monthly league 1K added and sattys, you have to pass the core quiz and get a ticket.
 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 25, 2011, 11:26 PM
(#5)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
Wait, are you sure Joe?

Admin told me they still have to register to be a member, which I want to ask you mavvie, did you register? I have really not had someone bring this up since the changes.

I think mavvie, if you haven't registered, do so through the main pokerstars lobby. In the top row of tabs, click on poker school, then from the drop menu, select register. Then you will be a member.

To play in the monthly league 1K added and sattys, you have to pass the core quiz and get a ticket.

DON'T YOU HAVE TO BE A REGISTERED MEMBER TO POST IN THE FORUM DAN ???


 
Old
Default
Mon Jul 25, 2011, 11:34 PM
(#6)
!!!111Dan's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,290
HUH?

I would guess, yes.
 
Old
Default
Tue Jul 26, 2011, 02:29 AM
(#7)
takem away's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 2
how do you get more points and improve ur ranking?
 
Old
Default
Sat Aug 06, 2011, 02:51 AM
(#8)
imnaughtynoo's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 1
hello im new here as my question is more or less the same as the main thread i thought i would ask here instead of creating a new thread

i registered two weeks ago and have passed the basic quiz and core quiz the problem i have is this

i am showing on the main leader-board(currently top 4000) but in my profile my Current league rank: and my Current league score are showing N/A

will this be updated soon ?

thanks in advance

love the setup btw shame about the donks
 
Old
Default
Sat Aug 06, 2011, 09:51 AM
(#9)
!!!111Dan's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by imnaughtynoo View Post
hello im new here as my question is more or less the same as the main thread i thought i would ask here instead of creating a new thread

i registered two weeks ago and have passed the basic quiz and core quiz the problem i have is this

i am showing on the main leader-board(currently top 4000) but in my profile my Current league rank: and my Current league score are showing N/A

will this be updated soon ?

thanks in advance

love the setup btw shame about the donks
Welcome to the forum naughty!
There have been some glitches concerning this lately. Send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com and explain it to them. You don't have to worry about your score, everything will be correct.
Let us know if you have any other questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by takem away View Post
how do you get more points and improve ur ranking?
Finish tournaments later.
Welcome to the forum takem.
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com