Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Sick of time wasting hand analysis's

Old
Sick of time wasting hand analysis's - Mon Jul 25, 2011, 10:20 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
Im sooooo damn sick of people posting their gay bad beat story hands in the hand analysis section of the forum.......they ask to analys the hand where they are ahead and get the money in before the river then get sukd out on and complain pfffft'

take that crap to the bad beat section of the forum FFS

Old
Mon Jul 25, 2011, 10:23 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Instead of reading and not absorbing the info contained in the posts then, maybe you should use the time saved up to google 'stack management poker' like I suggested

Last edited by TrustySam; Mon Jul 25, 2011 at 10:26 PM..

Old
Mon Jul 25, 2011, 10:57 PM
(#3)
i dont need to thanks for the advice

Old
Mon Jul 25, 2011, 11:00 PM
(#4)
Instead of reading and not absorbing the info contained in the posts then, maybe you should use the time saved up to google 'stack management poker' like I suggested

lol are you serious? alot of the hands im talking about are very very very very basic hands there seriously is nothing to analyse, what can you change in a spot where you flop a set in position vs 2 big stacks? they end up both calling your 3 bet shove on the flop with mid pair and one of them gets a running flush?

whats to analyse in a spot like that"? gawd there was a long long post about a very similar spot and its mind boggling to see how many people think they can change or alter the way the money gets in?

don't flatter yourself trying to give me advise

Last edited by Oku_Ha_FooLs; Mon Jul 25, 2011 at 11:01 PM.. Reason: word missed

Old
Mon Jul 25, 2011, 11:06 PM
(#5)
and i do write up fairly detailed analysis on hands of players who actually have hands to analyse not bad beat storys, read my threads genious

Old
Mon Jul 25, 2011, 11:23 PM
(#6)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oku_Ha_FooLs View Post
and i do write up fairly detailed analysis on hands of players who actually have hands to analyse not bad beat storys, read my threads genious

THINK YOU MAY BREAK THE RECORD FOR MOST POST IN FIRST MO.
I'LL HAVE TO CHECK WITH DAN

Old
Tue Jul 26, 2011, 12:18 AM
(#7)
Since: Sep 2010
I agree that there are a pretty large amount of bad beat posts in the HA forum. It actually might not hurt to get a good explanation of what a bad beat is, stickied in that forum, since so many people seem not to know. But it might be better off to come up with ideas to solve the problem (like what I just did) rather than whining about it here. Honestly, this forum gets waaaayyyy too much whining as it is.

Now someone just needs to type up a good post and pm it to a mod and they might sticky it.

Old
Tue Jul 26, 2011, 12:27 AM
(#8)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oku_Ha_FooLs View Post
Well I have to say the biggest issue I have with your posts and forgive me I have to speak on this issue,you are being highly offensive to members of this forum using the word "gay" in the manner you do.

Ok now to your issue with the HA forum. We are all at different lvls of play and its not unusual for
newer players to post badbeats because they expect AA,KK and AK to win all the time.
By helping these players you will see a drop in those types of posts.
The more detailed a response you give the better a discussion,since it may present a leak in your own thinking or help others learn how to play. Short responses like "fold preflop" are not showing them how to play the game.

I notice you went in on alot of the posts in that forum and when people do this it shows a emotional
issue otherwise translated as tilt. We all have it from time to time so no big deal but you are presenting yourself to the forum and people are picking up on this.

I do know what you mean about bad beat posts and I tend to help the person once or twice and if they keep posting bad beats I move them to ignore. Some people you cant reach and it is what it is. If every one had the temperament for poker we wouldnt have any fish.
I do enjoy getting into the head of a bad player to see why they play a hand a certain way,so I can pick it off when I am at a table.

Relax take a deep breathe

Old
Tue Jul 26, 2011, 12:29 AM
(#9)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post
I agree that there are a pretty large amount of bad beat posts in the HA forum. It actually might not hurt to get a good explanation of what a bad beat is, stickied in that forum, since so many people seem not to know. But it might be better off to come up with ideas to solve the problem (like what I just did) rather than whining about it here. Honestly, this forum gets waaaayyyy too much whining as it is.

Now someone just needs to type up a good post and pm it to a mod and they might sticky it.
You know they wont read it, the post from the mod asking for more hands to be posted is a classic example of people not comprehending what is being said.

Old
Tue Jul 26, 2011, 01:04 AM
(#10)
Since: Apr 2011
Whats been said!
People should self analyses them self's, what is the(ere) thought processes was/is, i agree It helps If others give there thought processes to help people learn ( and we all learn ),
But if its repetitive then people not learning! ( If its same persons!)
SLANG NZ; gay - be like calling someone a pussy in Canada, As have you meet NZ Lady! they very strong willed/minded (dammed if you do, and dammed if you don't, or is this universal lol)
all best luck/skill

Old
Tue Jul 26, 2011, 01:18 AM
(#11)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
Were Done here Move on guys

*closed*

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com