Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Quiz review

Old
Quiz review - Tue Jul 26, 2011, 06:08 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
WhiteStar
I've gone through and done all the quizzes and found them quite useful, so thanks for them. However, I would like to know if there is a way to review your results. Not so much giving you the answer, but telling you which ones you got wrong. Just I'd quite like to know which questions I got wrong so I know what I'm doing wrong... if that makes sense.

Thanks

Old
Tue Jul 26, 2011, 10:02 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
I have been wondering the same thing. I know if a person fails, you can go over the course again to improve on the test. But knowing what you've gotten wrong would be a great help.

I took notes to help me when I'm playing at the tables. These I give a quick review to and I get that "oh yeah right" kind of thing going on.

Old
Tue Jul 26, 2011, 11:32 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Sorry, but no results are given. They change the questions on the quizzes too.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com