Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

What is PSO?

Old
What is PSO? - Tue Jul 26, 2011, 12:26 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
Hi everyone,
My name is Matt and I'm a new member to the school.
I'm not too sure what this is all about.
I saw the free poker school online tournament and it said if you join you can win more prizes or money.
How can you win more?

The site looks too confusing with leaderboards, and quizes, and inside our profle there is a rank #.

I'm not too sure what and how the leaderboards are about,
and do you get anything for doing the quizes (FFP's?) or are they just for fun,
and what is the rank for and are they just for the free poker school tournaments or for every tournament you play.

Thnx. for any help that somebody can provide.
Matt.
=)

Old
Tue Jul 26, 2011, 12:36 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Hey Matt, welcome to the forum and PSO, or PSSL.

First, take a look at the league tab up top and that will explain all the stuff on the leagues and leaderboards, rank, payouts etc.
You can also find red links on the leaderboard to explain scoring and the legend for the board.

As far as the quizzes, the core quiz makes you eligible for the PSO Monthly 1K added and sattys.
There are some bonuses for the sng one, but read the promo carefully. Look through the promotions tab for all info in this area.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com