Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Grudge Matches: Hellmuth vs. Chan, Moneymaker vs. Farha

Old
Grudge Matches: Hellmuth vs. Chan, Moneymaker vs. Farha - Tue Jul 26, 2011, 09:24 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
At least in Canada, these are airing at 8:00pm Pacific on TSN. I'm a little upset that I'll have to choose between the WSOP and Masterchef, but what would life be without dilemma?

Anybody else (probably) watching two of the greatest rematches in Poker history? If you're American and have already watched this because you jerks get everything before us Canadians, don't spoil it for me.

Old
Tue Jul 26, 2011, 10:26 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post
At least in Canada, these are airing at 8:00pm Pacific on TSN. I'm a little upset that I'll have to choose between the WSOP and Masterchef, but what would life be without dilemma?

Anybody else (probably) watching two of the greatest rematches in Poker history? If you're American and have already watched this because you jerks get everything before us Canadians, don't spoil it for me.
I would sincerely LOVE to see a complete broadcast of Cloutier vs. Furgeson.

Even without hole cards, that would be awesome. TJ really was robbed in that event, and I bet ol' Jesus would agree with that. Of course Chris Furgeson is a LOT better player now, than he was when he won the ME too...

Old
Tue Jul 26, 2011, 10:41 PM
(#3)
I thought there was supposed to be a 3rd match, decided by fan vote submissions. That pairing would be fun to watch, and I haven't heard of a 3rd match having been set up...

Old
Tue Jul 26, 2011, 11:55 PM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post

I bet you watched the WSOP
Are you nuts
Masterchef gets my vote

Old
Wed Jul 27, 2011, 12:50 AM
(#5)
I'm switching between the two. The Brat/Express battle is actually pretty sick.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com