Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Old Hand Analysis Section /

Apologies

Old
Apologies - Wed Jul 27, 2011, 03:50 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
OKay firstly i wanted to apoligise to everyone who i offended on this forum like honestly i was rude and abit immature about things sorry.........

It's just that im not used to talking much without profanity :P as you can tell, and i just feel that in poker it does help when others are str8 up with you and stuff but yeah lets just forget all that crap,,,,,,,

Promise from now on if i think im gonna blat out on someones page i won't and i won't talk smack on anyones threads anymore...........Also i will try and make positive contributions to hand analysis

im not trying to be a jerk but seriously would like to see all the bad beat story hands moved to the bad beat section of the forum, ffs lol

okay Sweet oku_ha_fools over n out

Old
Wed Jul 27, 2011, 03:55 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oku_Ha_FooLs View Post
im not trying to be a jerk but seriously would like to see all the bad beat story hands moved to the bad beat section of the forum, ffs lol

Yes +1. With an added addition to the Bad Beat section called "Coin flip Beats" for the goofs that don't know what a bad beat is but just wanted to vent /cough

Old
Wed Jul 27, 2011, 03:56 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Apology accepted I understand the frustration you feel about some of the hands, but just remember that this is a forum mainly for beginning players, and as such, most dont know the difference from a bad beat to a cooler etc

I have enjoyed your analysis, even though a little gruff at times lol.. keep it up man, you can really help some people here

Old
Wed Jul 27, 2011, 04:10 PM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2007
Agree with Roomik. I loved your contributions even if they were a bit gruff.

Three day ban was a bit OTT IMHO but good to see you back. I actually know someone who recently got a two year ban. I am a good boy, I only ever got a one day ban

TC

So Far

TC

Old
Wed Jul 27, 2011, 05:26 PM
(#5)
hahah 2 year ban wow thats abit ruff :P thanks all yes today is a new day and i would like to see everyone do well

goodluck all

oku_ha_fools

Old
Wed Jul 27, 2011, 08:23 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
2 years...who?

That is almost enough time for me to complete a hand analysis!

...almost!

Old
Wed Jul 27, 2011, 08:36 PM
(#7)
Lets say he is a Newcastle fan

BTW JD I have a real good hand for hand analysis (if I can find it) that I would really like your comments on. I will post it up on Friday afternoon. Unfortunately it has a bad beat element, that Oku might find rather entertaining LOL

TC

Last edited by topthecat; Wed Jul 27, 2011 at 08:38 PM..

Old
Wed Jul 27, 2011, 08:41 PM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
Welcome to the forum. GL in all you do.

Old
Thu Jul 28, 2011, 03:19 AM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Oku, if you want to be seen as an authority, you can't keep taking it personally when people put you to the test. That's true everywhere in life - you never stop having to prove yourself (that your reliable, trustworthy, etc). And if you're good that shouldn't be much of a problem, right?

You need to let your track record, and the substance of your posts do the talking for you.

Old
Thu Jul 28, 2011, 03:26 AM
(#10)
Point taken sam no hard feelings ae

Old
Thu Jul 28, 2011, 03:28 AM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Well, sorry if I was a little ... brutal ... in return. Just be thankful you didn't upset me the way JD did

Old
Thu Jul 28, 2011, 03:42 AM
(#12)
yeah sweet no worries JD is a really nice guy! ooh no hope u 2 sort things out :P

Old
Thu Jul 28, 2011, 03:54 AM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oku_Ha_FooLs View Post
yeah sweet no worries JD is a really nice guy! ooh no hope u 2 sort things out :P
Why - is he PM'ing you novels of upset or something? Not sure why he felt the need to try to be right, rather than just accept that maybe there were different ways of approaching the problem, depending on one's perspective ...

Last edited by TrustySam; Thu Jul 28, 2011 at 03:57 AM..

Old
Thu Jul 28, 2011, 04:02 AM
(#14)
?well i really don't know what happend between you guys so?? im fully lost right now? hah sorry m8

Old
Thu Jul 28, 2011, 04:04 AM
(#15)
BronzeStar
Okay, sorry - I didn't know what you meant by your last comment - it sounded like you were saying you had been speaking to him in private.

Okay - cool!

GL at the tables there Oku. You're enthusiasm's great - what a wonderful quality to have!

Old
Thu Jul 28, 2011, 04:53 AM
(#16)
Beginning to wonder what you got banned for Oku, maybe the same thing as me :P

TC

Old
Thu Jul 28, 2011, 04:54 AM
(#17)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by topthecat View Post
Beginning to wonder what you got banned for Oku, maybe the same thing as me :P

TC
I think he got banned for being abusive - so that's the same as you, isn't it? I didn't complain about him though - must have been somebody else ...

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com