Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

I deserve it.

Old
I deserve it. - Wed Jul 27, 2011, 06:13 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
I Played AA first hand in the League, obviously I went out, probably cost me 100 points.

If I am in the Open League next month, I thoroughly deserve to be there.

I can only think I had a brainstorm.

Old
Wed Jul 27, 2011, 06:48 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2010
Maybe Bill
But you sure as hell DESERVED your final table finish in 5th place out of 10k field

WTG Bill

well done mate

Old
Thu Jul 28, 2011, 01:14 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Curran View Post
I Played AA first hand in the League, obviously I went out, probably cost me 100 points.

If I am in the Open League next month, I thoroughly deserve to be there.

Bill I feel you. But I think I take the medal for stupidity, because I read your post, I yet I still managed to do the exact same thing

I was atempting a late push for the premier league, now

Old
Thu Jul 28, 2011, 02:55 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
BronzeStar
happened to me twice today and kicked me out of the top 2000, although only one was in the first couple of hands. I keep going up and down like a sailor in a cat house

Old
Thu Jul 28, 2011, 04:19 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
I have to bump this thread cause the title makes me laugh every time I read it.

Think we all know the pain of getting AA early and shoving only to see 1/2 the table call.

Old
Fri Jul 29, 2011, 01:19 PM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Curran View Post

I call these brainfarts. In certain circumstances, you know you really shouldn't but you do anyways. Sometimes you get lucky and get away with it.... other times you're just left with a result that stinks.:\

Old
Fri Jul 29, 2011, 04:02 PM
(#7)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
I have to bump this thread cause the title makes me laugh every time I read it.

Think we all know the pain of getting AA early and shoving only to see 1/2 the table call.
I almost fainted today when the first hand after the break and still a couple of thousand places away from positive points I ended up all in pre flop with AA against 3 big stack players, one had pocket Jacks and flopped another and my heart was in my mouth, luckily the turn brought me a third Ace and I managed to quadruple my chips and save my hope of the top prize this month, oh and what did I get for my next hand....AA again, made a 3x bet and how many of the monster stacks at my table called..none.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com