Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Wishful thinking?

Old
Wishful thinking? - Wed Jul 27, 2011, 06:48 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
I can't help but notice that many of the pso training videos are PLO (awesome). Is this potentially leading to introducing PLO in the tournament line-up sometime in the not so distance future?

If pokerstars wants more vpp grinding then getting people hooked on the gamblers game of PLO seems like a good fit

I sure hope it happens!

Old
Unhappy
Bah lol - Wed Jul 27, 2011, 06:54 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Well Im Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet out of Luck as I went to watch this Vid U told me Bout Shaun . And What else is New Us peeps from the US are yet again Locked out from viewing this ..... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee One day soon Right ??

Good Luck and have fun Shaun .

Mary

Old
Wed Jul 27, 2011, 07:07 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
AA cracked -> AAxxds losing as a slight favourite

ATC donk -> 45% equity donk

shove monkey -> pot monkey

I think there would need to be a completely different point system to account for the variance in a PLO league.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com